Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna go ahead and believe this is IB making moves on the staff. I've decided to be irrationally positive about everything moving forward. Online narc order will be here this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
      I'm gonna go ahead and believe this is IB making moves on the staff. I've decided to be irrationally positive about everything moving forward. Online narc order will be here this weekend.
      the fact that the hire is announced right after the announcement of Gudino leaving definitely feels like it was a coordinated move.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
        Let's pray he's a 'high level' recruiter... dear 8-pound, 6-ounce, newborn infant Jesus...

Northwest Florida State College head coach Butch Pierre stands down (nwfdailynews.com)

Last edited by WstateU; April 6, 2022, 10:29 AM.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          Looks like a stud.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Now bring us in some players.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Let's pray he's a 'high level' recruiter... dear 8-pound, 6-ounce, newborn infant Jesus...

Northwest Florida State College head coach Butch Pierre stands down (nwfdailynews.com)

Yipes stripes beechnut gum!
              From that article: "Pierre was viewed as an ace recruiter when he took over the job in 2019, the former Mississippi State starter shining in stints with LSU, Oklahoma State, N.C. State and Memphis and credited with building LSU's Final Four team in 2006."

I like Final Fours.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Judging by his record at Northwest Florida, he needs to stick with his recruiting talents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  How do we know he wasn't asked to leave? As far as I'm concerned, staying status quo is not moving forward.
                  He wouldn't have been at the top of my list of assistants to be moved on from.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Judging by his record at Northwest Florida, he needs to stick with his recruiting talents.
                    Except he couldn’t recruit talent to a juco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

From that article: "Pierre was viewed as an ace recruiter when he took over the job in 2019, the former Mississippi State starter shining in stints with LSU, Oklahoma State, N.C. State and Memphis and credited with building LSU's Final Four team in 2006."

I like Final Fours.
                      And yet he's ended up at UTEP. Maybe I'm just too used to expecting bad when it comes to the current program and those running things.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Taylor says he doesn't think Butch will be named the new Associate Head Coach. Will it be Kennedy or are we not finished yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Taylor says he doesn't think Butch will be named the new Associate Head Coach. Will it be Kennedy or are we not finished yet?
                          not finished. With Pierre and Waterman, we have 2 recruiters. Now we need a game planning assistant.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            When I said I miss the 90s, this isn't what I had in mind. Excuse me while I put on Office Space and Beastie Boys.
                            Cool, man. I'll page you and we can meet up and play NHL 95 on my Sega and head over to the Y-Not.

Edit: I don't know you, but if this were to honestly happen it would probably be the most fun I've had since 2019.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

not finished. With Pierre and Waterman, we have 2 recruiters. Now we need a game planning assistant.
                              Yeah judging by how he torpedoed the proud program at NW Florida....I think we definitely need a "coach" now instead of more recruiters.

Comment

• So, we now have a boat load of recruiters and a bump on a log. Guessing that Lou's "style" of coaching was not IB's. Hope to be totally wrong, but this does not give me warm fuzzies.

Comment

Working...
                                X