2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

I had never seen it before but his teammates thought nothing of it. So it must not be unusual.
    What is so unusual about having invisible friends? I have a few hundred of them on a sports fan board I obsess about daily...jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

What is so unusual about having invisible friends? I have a few hundred of them on a sports fan board I obsess about daily...jeez!
      I'd be a lot lonelier without my invisible friends.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Pretty decent game this afternoon at 12:30 on ESPN+. ECU takes on Liberty in the Hall of Fame Shootout. Liberty is a 3.5 point favorite so we'll have a chance to see of the 8-2 record of ECU means anything.

Comment

• Pirates lead 35-32 at the half.

Comment

• ECU lost by 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
              ECU lost by 10.
              Is it possible to trade ECU for Liberty in the AAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
                ECU lost by 10.
                Not surprised. ECU’s record has been padded with extra fluff.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• I would bet that the collective vaccination rates for all of those teams is ~80%. Which means the vaccines totally work, right?
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Serious question, now that there are therapeutics, vaccines, and more mild variants do the protocols for shut downs need to be revisited? I mean, have we historically seen any teams be shut down because of the flu or players not wanting to play against someone who has had the flu and decided to play?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Serious question, now that there are therapeutics, vaccines, and more mild variants do the protocols for shut downs need to be revisited? I mean, have we historically seen any teams be shut down because of the flu or players not wanting to play against someone who has had the flu and decided to play?
                        100%. Proven the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting it. Covid is not going away anytime soon. This can't be the new norm, can it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Serious question, now that there are therapeutics, vaccines, and more mild variants do the protocols for shut downs need to be revisited? I mean, have we historically seen any teams be shut down because of the flu or players not wanting to play against someone who has had the flu and decided to play?
                          Good question. While we know CoVid was initially way more contagious and deadly than the flu, hasn’t the gap been narrowed enough that we don’t have to micromanage it in young adults?

Comment

• So, here we go again with the virus BS. It's making me sick. Will it ever end?
                            Maybe, after the mid terms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              I would bet that the collective vaccination rates for all of those teams is ~80%. Which means the vaccines totally work, right?
                              No, it doesn’t keep you from getting it, but if you’re vaccinated and DO get it, your chances of it being very mild and staying out of the hospital are considerably lower.

Comment

• This is suddenly very relevant. I’m in the UK, and right now am in the hospital waiting room with difficulty breathing. I’m double jabbed, so fully vaccinated. Took many tests leading up that showed negative. Flight test that was PCR revealed omicron.

in other words, omicron escapes vaccine and many tests that aren’t the PCR+

Gonna go back lurking but thought I’d throw that bit of info out there. I’m getting bad vibes that this could potentially have a major affect on the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X