2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

I’ve got nearly all the symptoms. One thing I’ve learned is that day time is somewhat manageable but nights are hellish. Fever sweats. It’s hot and cold and hot and cold. Other symptoms was difficulty breathing, striking back pain, loss of taste, night sweats, headache, weakness, sneezing. My wife’s been better off than me so far though.

I’ve had it for a few days. 27 y/o. Hoping it goes away faster but it ruined my chance to visit NYC, ATL, and ofc back home to see family.
    Hope you have a quick recovery.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Hope you have a quick recovery.
      Over 99% of the people do.

Comment

• But any of the small percentage of people who’ve had to go to the ICU or not made it out of the hospital with their health, I’m truly sorry for. Serious things could happen to any of us, just not very many of us, and I refuse to live afraid. I know too many who do, and still don’t come out of their house very often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          But any of the small percentage of people who’ve had to go to the ICU or not made it out of the hospital with their health, I’m truly sorry for. Serious things could happen to any of us, just not very many of us, and I refuse to live afraid. I know too many who do, and still don’t come out of their house very often.
          Would have been much simpler to say " I hope you have a quick recovery"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

" I hope you have a quick recovery"
            When I had it, you didn’t tell me that.

Comment

When I had it, you didn’t tell me that.
              Why would I even know you had it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Why would I even know you had it?
                You wouldn’t because I didn’t need your sympathy.

Comment

• I just lost 5 minutes of usable life reading that verbal exchange

Comment

• KState wins at Nebraska. KState has a pretty solid team. Big centers and very capable guards. I think they have a good chance at a tournament bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
                      KState wins at Nebraska. KState has a pretty solid team. Big centers and very capable guards. I think they have a good chance at a tournament bid.
                      Negative.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        I just lost 5 minutes of usable life reading that verbal exchange
                        Read the book "Bonhoeffer" if you are wanting to not waste your life on unimportant activities. That is a life changing book.

A gripping story of moral courage in the face of unspeakable evil! This groundbreaking biography details previously unknown facts about Bonhoeffer's life---including his decision to return to Germany and his romance---and documents the role he played as a double agent in the plot against Hitler. He was put imprisoned and executed for rising up against Hitler.
                        Last edited by Shockm; December 20, 2021, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Memphis game just cancelled.

https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/st...dgEoM8gNQ&s=19
                          Penny at the start of the season said ~90% of the team was vaccinated. When contact tracing took out all but 4 players (if u are vaccinated, u are exempt from contact tracing) - Penny admitted his estimation was a little off - kind of like their shooting.

Evidently a lot Trump voters on Memphis team.
                          Last edited by SB Shock; December 20, 2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Read the book "Bonhoeffer" if you are wanting to not waste your life on unimportant activities. That is a life changing book.

A gripping story of moral courage in the face of unspeakable evil! This groundbreaking biography details previously unknown facts about Bonhoeffer's life---including his decision to return to Germany and his romance---and documents the role he played as a double agent in the plot against Hitler. He was put imprisoned and executed for rising up against Hitler.
                            This is book is an absolute must read! It is on my book recommendations when I am asked. A wonderful and inspiring example of doing what is right when the stakes are life and death. Reverend Bonhoeffer and scores of others long since forgotten stand as true inspiration.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
                              KState wins at Nebraska. KState has a pretty solid team. Big centers and very capable guards. I think they have a good chance at a tournament bid.
                              Highly doubtful...

Comment

• Tulsa's game vs North Texas is cancelled for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X