No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a solid 1st half (48-34), 10-1 Wake Forest is struggling against Charlotte in the 2nd half late, but still up 7.

Update: Tied with 31 seconds left. After a timeout, WF hits a 3 with 2 seconds left to win.
    Last edited by ShockTalk; December 17, 2021, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
      This is suddenly very relevant. I’m in the UK, and right now am in the hospital waiting room with difficulty breathing. I’m double jabbed, so fully vaccinated. Took many tests leading up that showed negative. Flight test that was PCR revealed omicron.

in other words, omicron escapes vaccine and many tests that aren’t the PCR+

Gonna go back lurking but thought I’d throw that bit of info out there. I’m getting bad vibes that this could potentially have a major affect on the season.
      Ugh, speedy recovery! Everything I read says that you will be well in just a few days, but that doesn't make it fun.

What were your top symptoms? I'm hoping they are mild enough in the 20-somethings that it doesn't disrupt our season much.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
        This is suddenly very relevant. I’m in the UK, and right now am in the hospital waiting room with difficulty breathing. I’m double jabbed, so fully vaccinated. Took many tests leading up that showed negative. Flight test that was PCR revealed omicron.
        in other words, omicron escapes vaccine and many tests that aren’t the PCR+

Gonna go back lurking but thought I’d throw that bit of info out there. I’m getting bad vibes that this could potentially have a major affect on the season.
        Get well, I was hospitalized one year ago this week with the nasty stuff.

God bless

Comment

• "Stone Cold" Steve Austin = 6'2"
          "The Big Show" Paul Wight =7'1"

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            "Stone Cold" Steve Austin = 6'2"
            "The Big Show" Paul Wight =7'1"

Go Shockers!!!
            Funny, you posted that…I looked it up and the amount of famous celebrity alumni from UNT is long and impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Funny, you posted that…I looked it up and the amount of famous celebrity alumni from UNT is long and impressive.
              Woah, Meat Loaf!!

Comment

• This game may not be of much basketball interest.

Evansville's game against UT Martin has been cancelled because UE is on covid protocol.

Due to COVID-19 developments within the University of Evansville men's basketball program, Saturday's game against UT Martin has been canceled.  A make-up date has not been announced at this time.

Comment

• Memphis game just cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    Memphis game just cancelled.

https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/st...dgEoM8gNQ&s=19
                    It appears that there could possibly be over reactions to a milder covid variant. We will soon see if hospitals are over run with new ICU patients or if the new variant is mild. I hope that this basketball season doesn't end in another **** show with multiple cancellations.

Comment

• Probably a decision made by Penny so he has an excuse when he misses the tourney again.. "if it weren't for missing that Tennessee game with Covid, we would have made it !!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Probably a decision made by Penny so he has an excuse when he misses the tourney again.. "if it weren't for missing that Tennessee game with Covid, we would have made it !!!"
                        There was talk before the season that if a game was missed due to Covid, it would be a forfeit. Is that still the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

There was talk before the season that if a game was missed due to Covid, it would be a forfeit. Is that still the case?
                          I think that might be a conference game rule, not an NCAA rule

Comment

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post

Woah, Meat Loaf!!
                            Roy Orbison, Don Henley, Pat Boone

Comment

• Not necessarily of specific interest, but I was at a girl's high school varsity game last night with a halftime score of 37-0. That was interesting, and hard to watch.

Comment

• Now Temple....

Comment

Working...
                                X