2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I have also seen rumblings that Tim Jankovich is set to resign and Grant McCasland will be named as his successor at SMU.
    I think its best for Jank to step down .. but would prefer they don't rob a coach from one of the few newbies coming in that is having success

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I think its best for Jank to step down .. but would prefer they don't rob a coach from one of the few newbies coming in that is having success
      I saw a prominent SMU fan account suggest that the school would be moving to a "better conference" soon, so the move made sense for McCasland. I'm sure the B12 is falling over themselves to have two schools in the same TV market lol

Comment

I saw a prominent SMU fan account suggest that the school would be moving to a "better conference" soon, so the move made sense for McCasland. I'm sure the B12 is falling over themselves to have two schools in the same TV market lol
        They are delusional.

Comment

That would be MSU, not SMU. The Missouri State Bears are moments away from moving. They have the sealed envelope to prove it.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

That would be MSU, not SMU. The Missouri State Bears are moments away from moving. They have the sealed envelope to prove it.
            They are already selling enough cows to add another bathroom to the stadium for all the new fans that are going to flock in.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

They are already selling enough cows to add another bathroom to the stadium for all the new fans that are going to flock in.
              Does WSU have anything to sell for a better set of dumbbells?

Comment

I have also seen rumblings that Tim Jankovich is set to resign and Grant McCasland will be named as his successor at SMU.
                Konkol was a student assistant at Tulsa 20 years ago.

Comment

Does WSU have anything to sell for a better set of dumbbells?
                  Yes. We have some B-1 bomber digital engineering to sell!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• SMU got rocked by Washington State in the NIT at home to end their season and all Jank would do is cry that his team was "wounded" about not being in the Big Dance. Bye, bye Timmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                        SMU got rocked by Washington State in the NIT at home to end their season and all Jank would do is cry that his team was "wounded" about not being in the Big Dance. Bye, bye Timmy.
                        It's a legit argument though, see it all the time. Expect to make the tourney, it's tough to get up for one that kind of doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

It's a legit argument though, see it all the time. Expect to make the tourney, it's tough to get up for one that kind of doesn't matter.
                          Adversity revels character
                          The Assman

Comment

Not in my book. Victim thinking walks out my door with their tail between their legs.

Comment

Legit argument or not .. Jank's consistently horrible OOC scheduling is likely the reason they weren't in the tourney.

Comment

• WSU 7 chickenhawks 5. Kocis dd his best impersonation of D. Mirabelli. LOVE IT GO SHOCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X