No announcement yet.

Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike, Dave, and Bob said that during all the time they spent around the players and coaches, they never heard anything on the Shaq charges.

Bob was even at practices each year, including this year.

Comment

• what is Brown being paid this year?
      Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
        what is Brown being paid this year?
        Enough, IMO.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Another thing that Mike, Dave, and Bob said last night (which pertains to Steve Rahm's comments) was that the investigation facts were shown to the big money donors before the payout was decided on. So they were involved in the ending and in the direction ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Another thing that Mike, Dave, and Bob said last night (which pertains to Steve Rahm's comments) was that the investigation facts were shown to the big money donors before the payout was decided on. So they were involved in the ending and in the direction ahead.
            Does not mean that they wanted Greg gone. What I expect is conditions for staying were not acceptable for Gregg.

Comment

Another thing that Mike, Dave, and Bob said last night (which pertains to Steve Rahm's comments) was that the investigation facts were shown to the big money donors before the payout was decided on. So they were involved in the ending and in the direction ahead.
              That’s not exactly what was said. Dave said the results were shared with big donors but then immediately walked it back by saying something like “or I imagine WSU could share them with whoever they want to, I don’t know for sure.”

Comment

• I just read into it that communication lines were open with the Bug donors. Not all the extra stuff you guys thought about. I wold expect that hat.

Comment

• The big donors are likely footing a large chunk of the buyout so it makes sense they would want to see the results of the investigation.

Comment

• Direct link to video and article - https://www.ksn.com/sports/shockers/...aching-search/
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                      Does not mean that they wanted Greg gone. What I expect is conditions for staying were not acceptable for Gregg.
                      I know this is only a guess, but I agree that it sounds right

Comment

I just read into it that communication lines were open with the Bug donors.
                        All this time I was under the impression that you had to donate money to have influence. That pretty much left me on the outside looking in. If I had only known that insect contributions were an alternative.

(Just kidding, I'm the worst when it comes to typos -- but I did get a chuckle from this one)

Comment

• I can’t be a big donor, in the league with those guys, but I have been after the crickets in my garage, so i can for sure be a bug donor!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Mike Hunt?
                            Stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              I can’t be a big donor, in the league with those guys, but I have been after the crickets in my garage, so i can for sure be a bug donor!
                              Chase them around and catch them with your bare hands and then put them outside?

Comment

• who ever our head coach is we need to support him 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X