Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

CDA is east of Spokane, but it is quite the lovely place.
    I was never good with directions. May be why I never found my way to CDA.

Comment

• Mike Miller?

Comment

• Terry Staut?

Comment

• Mike Hunt?
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I like the guy at Western Kentucky but I think he is 58. May be a little old for the job. The Bradley coach has had success. Might be worth a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
              I like the guy at Western Kentucky but I think he is 58. May be a little old for the job. The Bradley coach has had success. Might be worth a look.
              Lmfao
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• God, WSU needs to play an effing game, soon.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I don't think there's going to be any possibility of evaluating IB this season. Getting started later than other teams is a huge obstacle to success.

I have a feeling that when WSU gets a new President and that President reviews the report from the law firm investigating the basketball program, that Boatwright is gone. I don't think it's unreasonable to think that IB might be the interim coach next year. That would likely be a disastrous policy, but with all the turmoil at the highest levels at WSU, is a coach worth hiring going to take the risk of not knowing who they're going to be working for?

I think Griffin and Jans would have some credibility with a new administration, but not many other coaches would be interested in taking a job without knowing who their boss was going to be.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Jans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      I don't think there's going to be any possibility of evaluating IB this season. Getting started later than other teams is a huge obstacle to success.

I have a feeling that when WSU gets a new President and that President reviews the report from the law firm investigating the basketball program, that Boatwright is gone. I don't think it's unreasonable to think that IB might be the interim coach next year. That would likely be a disastrous policy, but with all the turmoil at the highest levels at WSU, is a coach worth hiring going to take the risk of not knowing who they're going to be working for?

I think Griffin and Jans would have some credibility with a new administration, but not many other coaches would be interested in taking a job without knowing who their boss was going to be.
                      Nah!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Mike Hunt?
                        Nah, I’m not sure he has had enough success at ISUr
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                          Jans.
                          Sounds familiar. Jans looking relaxed and tan.
                          Pretty good “film room” series he does for NMSU

On this weeks episode Coach Jans shows us why his programs rebounding in the last 3 seasons is one of the top 15 schools in the country.

Comment

• I wonder if Coach Brown is really interested in taking such a high profile, high expectation head coaching job as his first head coaching gig assuming he has aspirations to be a head coch at all. He seems to a guy that likes to keep a low profile. Perhaps he is perfectly happy as a key assistant making a nice living. After all there is a reason he felt like he needed to add Coach Kennedy as a special assistant.

I'm thinking it might be more likely that Billy Kennedy would be hired as head coach moving forward than Isaac Brown and I don't say this as a slam on Coach Brown. I think Coach Brown might be very happy serving as an Associate Head Coach under Billy Kennedy. So maybe this season will serve more as a transition year to see how the players respoind to Coach Kennedy.

The wild card in this speculation is Coach Kennedy's Parkinson's disease status and prognosis.

Comment

• Bump
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Jans.

Comment

Working...
                                X