No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new WSU president (Golden) starts in late December 2019. Golden is extremely far left politically.
    A disgruntled person (who is also very far left politically) meets with Golden sometime around 6-8 months ago. This person has some dirt they want to share.
    Golden quietly starts an investigation at an unknown date, but likely to some degree quite awhile ago.
    Disgruntled person likely chooses to double down with the story by sharing it with a national sports writer. Sports writer begins his own investigation.
    Golden ticks off big Republican donors in early June with the Ivanka mess. Big donors pledge to no longer write checks to WSU.
    Golden is now on very thin ice with many people of influence with how Ivanka was handled.
    The Golden investigation eventually gets leaked back to the Athletic Department. This is now strike 2 and 3 combined.
    Golden suddenly resigns on September 30th, but WSU will continue to pay the person who quit their job another 225k just to leave. This clearly had been negotiated before hand.
    National sports writer releases WSU story on October 11th.
    Last edited by Speak2me; October 19, 2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
      What Patty just posted on her 'Shockers just for fun' facebook group page.....

Patty Beamer

Admin
      · ·
      Hey, for anyone on Shockers Unfiltered, please post this for me.....
      I am not a huge donor to the university. Y’all think I have THAT much power at WSU to be a whistle blower?
      You are right, I was called into the ADs office. I was close to the players as are many fans (a former player is currently staying at the house of a donor). An article was written about me in the Sunflower where two players were quoted regarding me in a positive way.
      Sharon Berry and Joe Stroud and I have had numerous conversations about players and their lives.
      I am not on Shockers Unfiltered to speak for myself, but I see all of you posting small talk, making fun of my looks...shame on you!
      As far as Teddy Allen...y’all know nothing about him.
      So, y’all bark at me for spreading rumors and yet there you are.
      What has happened to us?
      If you have the balls: send your messages to me In a PM. Otherwise, you don’t know what happened to me at WSU, why I left, my personal life or what I discuss with players. None of you! Stop spreading rumors.
      Y’all are so funny...think you know me....just stop hiding in another page. Say **** to my face (PM) or STFU about me, Joe and Sharon...SMDH
      People do that Patty...

but then you delete their posts and block them from you group.

Fraud.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
        Deadspin has an article out this afternoon where they try to make the whole thing racial and say that if Marshall was black he'd been fired by now. However, they can't even get things straight from the start as the writer is in the 'Marshall body slammed a player' group of misinformation:

"Marshall is alleged to have punched a player, body-slammed another, and made fun of a third athlete’s Native American heritage."
        I'm sure they did their own investigation .. since that typo came straight through.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
          What Patty just posted on her 'Shockers just for fun' facebook group page.....

Patty Beamer

Admin
          · ·
          Hey, for anyone on Shockers Unfiltered, please post this for me.....
          I am not a huge donor to the university. Y’all think I have THAT much power at WSU to be a whistle blower?
          You are right, I was called into the ADs office. I was close to the players as are many fans (a former player is currently staying at the house of a donor). An article was written about me in the Sunflower where two players were quoted regarding me in a positive way.
          Sharon Berry and Joe Stroud and I have had numerous conversations about players and their lives.
          I am not on Shockers Unfiltered to speak for myself, but I see all of you posting small talk, making fun of my looks...shame on you!
          As far as Teddy Allen...y’all know nothing about him.
          So, y’all bark at me for spreading rumors and yet there you are.
          What has happened to us?
          If you have the balls: send your messages to me In a PM. Otherwise, you don’t know what happened to me at WSU, why I left, my personal life or what I discuss with players. None of you! Stop spreading rumors.
          Y’all are so funny...think you know me....just stop hiding in another page. Say **** to my face (PM) or STFU about me, Joe and Sharon...SMDH
          She sounds nice.

Comment

• It is unbelievable to me that a decision has still not been made. If they’ve been going at this for 5+ weeks, surely the start of practices would’ve been their goal to get it done by. Just ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Seems completely normal and stable to me.
              She needs serious help and quick. Talk about an off-kilter toilet spiraling out of control.

Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I don’t understand her relevance. The question is about Marshall’s conduct. If the only evidence we had was her word, I would be greatly concerned. But that is not the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Seems completely normal and stable to me.
                  Mmmmmm hmm...

Patty Snowflake.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                    I don’t understand her relevance. The question is about Marshall’s conduct. If the only evidence we had was her word, I would be greatly concerned. But that is not the case.
                    Well nobody knows what the evidence is.

But what we do know is she has been on a "crusade" that GM was mentally mean to the players and would use harsh words. This has been playing out for several years (at least it feels like it) on social media. Basically, the university put what really resulted in a protective order against her for stalking players - told her to cease and desist (I assume some players complained). That really set her off and she ramped up her attacks on the social media.

She continues to spew stuff on social media - and since not much info is coming out, that what people going to talk about. It would probably be best for the university to wrap this up one way or the other. The longer it drags out, the more polarizing it is going to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                      I don’t understand her relevance. The question is about Marshall’s conduct. If the only evidence we had was her word, I would be greatly concerned. But that is not the case.
                      Component fallacy
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        sooooo....NOT Patty Beamer the doctor......
                        she has a cousin who is a doctor and a donor

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

She needs serious help and quick. Talk about an off-kilter toilet spiraling out of control.
                          This analogy I can understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Does anyone know what "yet another black mark on this institution’s reputation" is supposed to mean? Is there a stack of black marks with which I am not familiar and if so, what are they?

And why is the world isn't the author of this comment not challenged on that statement?
                            I challenge the term"black mark".
                            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                              It is unbelievable to me that a decision has still not been made. If they’ve been going at this for 5+ weeks, surely the start of practices would’ve been their goal to get it done by. Just ridiculous.
                              I'd rather see slow and sure as opposed to fast and slapdash. Not only that, they are probably having to do (perhaps) multiple debriefings a day. I would imagine that the board, the president and the executive management team are getting regular updates.

None of us knows the timeline for rendering a report, either. And don't think these people are writing the report into a vacuum. There will be multiple levels of review on this one on both the University's side and on the legal firm's side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                                An effective University President must know the demographics of powerful people within his customer base.

BOR Members - Important to Know
                                SASO Board Members - Important
                                Unaffiliated non-board members who still write many important checks for projects - Important
                                Shockernet members - not important
                                Self Identified Important Facebook Members - Not important

LOL
                                I was a SASO Board member for four years. Add that list to the irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X