She likes rabbits?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Please tell me you read the book.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

She sounds nice.
          I kinda enjoyed telling her to STFU when we sat near her during the Dayton game back in 2017. I was even more thrilled when she found different seats for the Kentucky game.
          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I kinda enjoyed telling her to STFU when we sat near her during the Dayton game back in 2017. I was even more thrilled when she found different seats for the Kentucky game.
            Ahhh yes the UD and UK games... where there was just as much entertainment in the stands as on the floor.
            There was so much going on in the WSU section, my head was spinning try to watch the games and certain individual antics. It was like the Gong Show, 2017!

Wu16, Doc told me you were a good guy, you proved him right that day. I didn't know who that dingbat was at the time. Now it all comes together.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

But this isn’t a simple one on one sexual Harassment case. This is a multiple witnesses alleged situation. If that kind of thing happened in a classroom or out in the open or in a rehearsal or something like that, word would spread like wild fire. This is true even more now than ever.
              Sounds like someone has an ax to grind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Please tell me you read the book.
                I think it was more of a bunny boiler expression he is giving

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Ahhh yes the UD and UK games... where there was just as much entertainment in the stands as on the floor.
                  There was so much going on in the WSU section, my head was spinning try to watch the games and certain individual antics. It was like the Gong Show, 2017!

Wu16, Doc told me you were a good guy, you proved him right that day. I didn't know who that dingbat was at the time. Now it all comes together.

That is all.
                  I have many, many faults. Hanging out with people that are not “good guys” will never be one of those faults.

Present company included.

Comment

• To get back on topic, can we get our Coach back and can he get his team back and can this crap be over? Or do you get forced out for things that are five seasons old?

Comment

• Well, this is interesting.

Comment

• Where is the email address or is Will scamming?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Well, this is interesting.

One would have to be highly ignorant of how the world works to think a bunch of personal anecdotes one way or the other will matter one iota to the people making decisions.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

One would have to be highly ignorant of how the world works to think a bunch of personal anecdotes one way or the other will matter one iota to the people making decisions.
                            No, but it’s good PR to back up a decision with an outpouring of letters from the community testifying to how he treats people in daily interactions- “We received over 500 letters from members of the community...”
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

No, but it’s good PR to back up a decision with an outpouring of letters from the community testifying to how he treats people in daily interactions- “We received over 500 letters from members of the community...”
                              What are your qualifications for anything? BOBB. We know you’re agenda so what credibility do you have? I can answer that, NONE. In almost any disciplinary action, personal testimony is relevant in the remedy, penalty or disciplinary phase as it goes to whether the subject is amenable to rehabilitation. I should slow it down that’s too fast for you , sorry.

Comment

• Pardon, shock, I meant to quote Bonn’s gibberish as opposed to your very astute point.

Comment

Working...
                                X