Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Looks like Shaw has responded on twitter...

"film could surface and they would still support... and 3 emoji's"
    Shaq taking the "Why just burn any bridges when you can make a bonfire instead" approach in his response to the Wichita Eagle ad:

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Shaq taking the "Why just burn any bridges when you can make a bonfire instead" approach in his response to the Wichita Eagle ad:

Would someone please explain the meaning of his emojis?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

White cop, gun, man of color running.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

White Cop shooting Black Man; it appears,
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

I thought it was to be players in support of Marshall
            Nope. Hamilton and other non-supporters

Comment

I don't understand.

What's being out of shape and lazy got to do with being black and resisting arrest? Aren't they 2 different things?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I don't understand.

What's being out of shape and lazy got to do with being black and resisting arrest? Aren't they 2 different things?
                Maybe we are seeing it wrong. Maybe it means mean white man forced me to run?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Film could surface and they would still support... pilots squirting joggers with water guns!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Regardless of how this plays out. Morris seems like a vindictive kind of guy. Gregg must have really whipped his ass.

Comment

• It is odd how every player to call out Marshall seems to make a tactical error on Twitter.

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Film could surface and they would still support... pilots squirting joggers with water guns!
                        I think you're close - I think it's a reference to Gregg Marshall. Running could be a reference to Gregg Allman and the song 'Can't Keep Running" and the pistol and pilot a reference to an air marshall. Put everything together and think like a lazy 20 something and you get Gregg Marshall.
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

I think you're close - I think it's a reference to Gregg Marshall. Running could be a reference to Gregg Allman and the song 'Can't Keep Running" and the pistol and pilot a reference to an air marshall. Put everything together and think like a lazy 20 something and you get Gregg Marshall.
                          You must have recently watched National Treasure.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              It is odd how every player to call out Marshall seems to make a tactical error on Twitter.
                              Not following you Jonesy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Film could surface and they would still support... pilots squirting joggers with water guns!
                                I think it's ice water. Defund pilots!

Comment

Working...
                                X