No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly what I would expect. The ones that stayed after last year already said they stand with coach. And the ones that came....especially gilbert....specifically came for Marshall.

Most kids come for the coach, not the school. Just the way it is.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Exactly what I would expect. The ones that stayed after last year already said they stand with coach. And the ones that came....especially gilbert....specifically came for Marshall.

Transfers will undoubtedly happen.

Comment

• Not surprising.

Looking at the players that have back Marshall and the ones who haven’t, I can predict we will regret losing the ones that back him versus the ones who don’t.

Winning is a mindset.

The Assman

Comment

• If this is true - this is a very sad day for the University and the City. Marshall will recover - I don't know that we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Exactly what I would expect. The ones that stayed after last year already said they stand with coach. And the ones that came....especially gilbert....specifically came for Marshall.

But they have been protected from losing their love of the game so in time they will learn to appreciate the decision that was made for them.

Comment

• Error

Comment

• Well nothing official yet. Those several current players who are unhappy that WSU is moving on From GM need to target Patty Beamer for her unyielding efforts to fire GM.

Comment

• Some dude on Facebook has been starting a lot of the rumors based on a friend he has inside the athletic dept. if I were the AD, I’d be looking for a mole to fire.

Comment

• Well nothing at 6 either. All of the local news channels either started their newscast about Marshall or it was the 2nd story, so I think they may have been expecting something as well. I think one station even had a reporter doing a live broadcast outside of Koch Arena. KSN did a short story where they talked to Ramon Clemente but I didn't catch the gist of it and they don't have the story online.
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Some dude on Facebook has been starting a lot of the rumors based on a friend he has inside the athletic dept. if I were the AD, I’d be looking for a mole to fire.
                      If I were the AD, I would be house hunting in Florida.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• If we're going to do something, can we just be decisive and make the official announcement and get on with it? I'm tired of dragging the whole situation out. Let's just get it over with and move on if that's the direction we're going.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                          If we're going to do something, can we just be decisive and make the official announcement and get on with it? I'm tired of dragging the whole situation out. Let's just get it over with and move on if that's the direction we're going.
                          Firing a coach is complicated when you don’t have a good reason.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Firing a coach is complicated when you don’t have a good reason.
                            Lol. Confirmed instances of physical abuse seem like a pretty good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Lol. Confirmed instances of physical abuse seem like a pretty good reason.
                              They would be if there was video, or if it wasn’t 5 years ago. Everything that happened was water under the bridge and the firing party was complicit. “Well we know that was a rough stretch and it’s all over, never to happen again, but now that the world knows that we knew all along we have to let you go.”

Marshall deserves every penny of his buyout if he is fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

They would be if there was video, or if it wasn’t 5 years ago. Everything that happened was water under the bridge and the firing party was complicit. “Well we know that was a rough stretch and it’s all over, never to happen again, but now that the world knows that we knew all along we have to let you go.”

Marshall deserves every penny of his buyout if he is fired.
                                the courts will decide, I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X