No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not trying to sound doom and gloom at all, but you just don't replace the greatest coach in Shocker history easily. If HCGM leaves, it is a blow to the basketball program, the university, and the city. Can all of that he overcome? Absolutely. But to think we just hand the keys to a new guy and all is right in the world is a foolish notion. Gregg Marshall poured his soul into this program. He had help along the way,but it was his vision and work that captained this ship. No matter the outcome, I will always be a Gregg Marshall fan.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• This whole thread is like a funeral for message boards

1. People you haven’t heard from in ages show up
      2. Mostly good things are said about the departed in respect to him
      3. Rumors are circulated about who inherits the estate

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        This whole thread is like a funeral for message boards

1. People you haven’t heard from in ages show up
        2. Mostly good things are said about the departed in respect to him
        3. Rumors are circulated about who inherits the estate
        1a. You have to tell some of them to leave.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

1a. You have to tell some of them to leave.
          Like that Xman character. Not sure what was up with them last night. Also, haven’t seen Cold in ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Like that Xman character. Not sure what was up with them last night. Also, haven’t seen Cold in ages.
            He’s stuck in the Politics section.

For your own well being, I suggest you don’t go and find out for yourself!
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Cold has been reduced to a ranting lunatic on the political forum. Trump did a number on him this year and I’m afraid he’ll never be the same. He has been out trolled, beaten at his own game.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                Facebook had canceled WSU basketball for the season yesterday. Not saying this isn’t true. But consider the source.
                My sentiments exactly..

Comment

• Wouldn't it be some sh** if WSU officially parted ways with Marshall on Friday the 13th

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Bro it literally says Fake in the name
                    Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake Gregg Marshall View Post

Lmao
                      Good to see you

Comment

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Interesting question on sports daily - who leaked this and who is to gain by leaking it?

Comment

• Antoine Carr is 100000% SPOT ON!!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I don’t mean to over personalize this, but I, feel like I’ve been hit in the nuts, let down by someone I have greatly admired and honored, through the years. A man who has previously brought terrific excitement, honors, and pride to our University, his former players, our most faithful basketball fans, and rightfully to himself as well. I hope he recovers from this and I wish him nothing but the best in the future..

I can only imagine what he and his family are going through, as well as his present and former players. Emotionally we will most likely recover much faster than they.

It may take us a while, or even, more than a while to get back to the excellence Greg achieved, but we will be back, and the sooner the better.

The next few years may be rather rocky, but the likely hopes for a National Championship will once again ring out in the near future. Of that we can be assure.

Comment

Working...
                                X