Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

That doesn’t even make sense (big shock). Should have said “at certain times no matter now successful THEY are.”

I will always cherish the memory of that game when we laid something like a forty point beat down on them at home.
    I remember the one where we were down by at least 10 with less than a minute to go and won.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I remember the one where we were down by at least 10 with less than a minute to go and won.
      I was there!

Comment

• Who runs this account?
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I mean, I wouldn't like someone either if they had a 9-3 record against me and beat my ass in many of those showdowns. Perhaps Dan needs a few more "teaching moments."
          Teaching moment. Forgot about that one. Classic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OKC Shocker View Post
            Who runs this account?
            Nobody who matters because this isn’t the official Shocker Basketball Instagram page.
            78-65

Comment

Nobody who matters because this isn’t the official Shocker Basketball Instagram page.
              Looks like some clown who steals content from the actual insta account.

Comment

Verified, the real account is @goshockersmbb

Boy, somebody is going hard with this. Beakers trying to distract from the CoVid s***show they've been this semester?

Comment

• I am absolutely amazed at how quiet the university is being about this...usually, you can't keep anything secret around the Hill. I am expecting some kind of Friday afternoon news drop.

Comment

• Even if the University is nowhere close to making a decision, there's a case to start suing these "sources" for libel.

Comment

Didn't ringo starr make a song called Pantagraph? :)

I mean, other than the Lucca Grill (if it's still in business), that's about all they have going for them up there.
                      I thought that was Def Leppard's 3 album.

Comment

• Anyone able to verify his presence at practice today?

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                            A lot of people on here for the last months and in some cases years have endlessly blabbed “no one is bigger than the program” which on some level is true. In the 90s an average of 5000 of us endured a prison of poor basketball with very little encouraging developments. We have a solid 5000 base. Turf turned us around and we gained a bandwagon.

He left for a place on a different level! Along comes Gregg who says I can beat anyone with this program and he did. Schools that we never came within points of with our other good coaches, we were beating and beating badly. The bandwagon was built and reliable. We expected to win every game. We knew we would be proud anyway.

Those many sellouts in the last 13 years are all attributable to Gregg Marshall. You will see how fast the 10,666 will drop back down to 7 and 5 thousand. Then you will see that Phog Allen was as big or bigger than his program and so is Gregg. So let’s see you prove by your attendance when we are 10 and 15 that you are with the 5000 of us that have been there in the desperate times that no one is bigger than the program. I’ll believe it when I see it. Those that think we will just reload a new Coach are in la la land. I’ll be here forever because I got nowhere else to go.
                            We'll said... I was a season ticket hold from 80-99. Then moved to Austin just in time to miss the rebuild back home. But over the last few years I have been able to watch almost every game on tv or stream. I hope that ggg has built this up to be a perpetual motion machine and I hope all who can continue to support this program for better or worse. Like a marriage, it takes a lot of work through those tough times.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              For those of you who wondered what Dan Muller thinks of our coach.....

Can somebody kindly tell Danny Nothingburger that nobody gives a flying **** about what he thinks about anything?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That’s when Jackie Carmichael kicked us into the NCAA’s and ultimately, the Final Four. Thanks Jackie!
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X