Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    This is all good info. I have to admit they are good at covering their tracks. I bet they are using their phone calls, personal email, and texts to discuss these matters so it is not discoverable.

I sure would like to know why Golden resigned. Everything points to it was sudden.
    I know several people that never respond to emails. They get an email asking for something, they call the sender and discuss. Probably a smart way to work in these times.

Comment

• The WSU tales from the crypt lol https://youtu.be/yu_eXegPAWc

Comment

• ESPN does an AAC conference basketball breakdown today. It does not appear to be an ESPN+ article, so I think everybody can read it. It is not very friendly toward GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          I sure would like to know why Golden resigned. Everything points to it was sudden.
          I've heard rumors that some members in SASO think they know why, and I'm sure that is what you are pointing at. My personal opinion says that there is something to that rumor, but I think that he was already treading on thin ice from last spring, and he frustrated just enough powerful enough people (or at least the right ones) to get that last shove out the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speak2me View Post
            ESPN does an AAC conference basketball breakdown today. It does not appear to be an ESPN+ article, so I think everybody can read it. It is not very friendly toward GM.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ate-dark-cloud
            Cool. Now I want these guys to do the thing where they obsess over why Bill Self hasn’t been suspended until the NCAA investigation is over. He had players lose eligibility over this situation but he’s still with his team.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol page 11-12 of this ( https://openrecords.wichita.edu/view...log/entry/904/ )is definitely an email written by a member of this board... Bet everyone can guess who too lol

Sent it to Boatright and when he ignored him, he sent it to Golden
              Hahahahahaha

Who does he think he is?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Somebody explain this to me.
                Click the link then SCROLL DOWN! I didn't see you could scroll down at first -- but that's what ya got to do to understand the commentary in this thread.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So basically the board was out to retire Marshall, basically force him out, an email got sent to Golden about the idea, then BOOM, here comes the investigation and Golden resignes. Interesting

Comment

• 1976 is so busted! What a complete lame-o!

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                      So basically the board was out to retire Marshall, basically force him out, an email got sent to Golden about the idea, then BOOM, here comes the investigation and Golden resignes. Interesting
                      What??? No one was out to retire anyone. It was a random email sent from a fan about a potential replacement when he decides to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

What??? No one was out to retire anyone. It was a random email sent from a fan about a potential replacement when he decides to retire.
                        Random???

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

Some of you need to work on your Algebra

A = SHOCKER (fan who gave unsolicited advice to the AD, but did not get a reply, so email Golden)

B = 1976 (the year this SHOCKER fan graduated from WSU)

A + B = ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock
                            Might as well just post the email
                            While it's definitely will still be available in the open records thing on the WSU website, I'd edit out his personal email if it's going to be posted directly on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                              So basically the board was out to retire Marshall, basically force him out, an email got sent to Golden about the idea, then BOOM, here comes the investigation and Golden resignes. Interesting
                              I doubt that email has anything to do with the investigation because I imagine any of those emails are withheld due to K.S.A. 45-221(a)(2) which is "Records which are privileged under the rules of evidence, unless the holder of the privilege consents to the disclosure." I think that email just happened to be in the pdf because like the others in the pdf it met part of the request of "any and all communication, written or electronic, between Marshall, athletic director Darron Boatwright and/or university president Jay Golden.".
                              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

While it's definitely will still be available in the open records thing on the WSU website, I'd edit out his personal email if it's going to be posted directly on this site.
                                I think he is a she, kind of like people named Pat (think Saturday night live).

Comment

Working...
                                X