No announcement yet.

South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW...being reported that GM is looking for an 8 year contract with $2 million contract. Keep you updated as I find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GarH View Post
      I don't think he will even leave for a "blue blood" school. I think he wants to build CU into an elite program like Lute did at Arizona and I think he will do it. I fully expect CU and Arizona to be fighting it out for the PAC in the coming years.
      I think he would strongly consider coming back to WSU if we ever have an opening.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        I think he would strongly consider coming back to WSU if we ever have an opening.
        I hope Marshall stays, but if he ever leaves, Tad is the #1 coach on my list that I'd want. The guy has done wonders at CU.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I was worried the loss last night might send Gregg packing. This may be a worse result than getting to the Sweet 16 and having him being a hotter commodity.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by YoDawg View Post
            FWIW...being reported that GM is looking for an 8 year contract with $2 million contract. Keep you updated as I find out.
            That kind of an offer is what it would take in my opinion.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• This is a pretty good list: http://www.dixiefriedsports.com/USC_...andidates.html

Good luck to them if they get traction with that list.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• If he is going to go, I hope it is today. I don't want to start 'getting over' last night only to have that happen in a few weeks. Go if you are going to go.

Comment

• Good to hear from you Rosewood! Where you been hiding?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                    If he is going to go, I hope it is today. I don't want to start 'getting over' last night only to have that happen in a few weeks. Go if you are going to go.
                    I agree. Let's get this over with.

Comment

If he is going to go, I hope it is today. I don't want to start 'getting over' last night only to have that happen in a few weeks. Go if you are going to go.
                      It would be nice to have it behind us one way or the other, but it ain't gonna happen quite that quickly. But it could be resolved in week or so. Heck we don't even know if 3G is at the top of SC's list and they may have targets (i.e. Shaka Smart) who are still coaching their teams.

Comment

• Rick Stansbury "retired" from MissSt yesterday. That should push some dominoes over.

Maybe Rick lands at a mid-major in few weeks as well...
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

FWIW...being reported that GM is looking for an 8 year contract with $2 million contract. Keep you updated as I find out.
                          Tell them I only want $1M with a 4 year!! You can be my agent. Hell I'll give you 50% if you can get it done.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

@Rosewood:!! Where have you been?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                              I hope Marshall stays, but if he ever leaves, Tad is the #1 coach on my list that I'd want. The guy has done wonders at CU.
                              If he did go, I'd hope we hire Jans .5 seconds later. Good coach, keep the recruiting class.

Comment

is this something WSU would match? Or some version of a little less per year more more years? You are talking about $1,000,000 more per year over the current contract, (give or take a little.) If you thought that a consistent top 20 program would be led by HCGM, would WSU match?

Comment

Working...
                                X