South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    The former coach of Cincinnati a cheater? No way! Didn't he have a zero graduation rate while he was there?

In another stunning news break, the sun rose in the east this morning.

Comment

• @USCgamecockboy: posted this to twitter this morning.

What a joke.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Does he surprise you? He made a quick appearance on my ignore list. He's a tool and that was obvious from the start. Hyman may or may not have wanted 3G. Simple fact is, 3G wasn't going to go there unless he was paid VERY well. It's a crap job that isn't going to do much to move a coaches career forward.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by USCgamecockboy View Post
          b/c he is a S.C. boy not N.C boy. he has always wanted to be head coach here .

This is the comment that needs adjusting. At some time in Gregg's life I have no doubt he dreamed of some day being the Coach at South Carolina. I don't, however, believe those thoughts existed at anytime in the last 4 years.

And I can assure you, that isn't the case now. I'm not sure there is an amount of money that would convince Coach Marshall to take that job right now. Not even a gazillion.

Comment

• Coach Marshall wasn't going there even if they offered him a very well paid job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              Coach Marshall wasn't going there even if they offered him a very well paid job.
              what if they offered him a new 3G IPAD3?

Comment

• I must say that the South Carolina vacancy was filled in a way I never would have anticipated once Coach Horn was fired.

Of course, what has really happened is that South Carolina and K-State have more or less just traded places on the coaching carousel.

Comment

Working...
                X