South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USCgamecockboy View Post
    i totally agree with u . time will only tell.

Not buying the sleeping giant bit. It is more like a never been or dead program than a sleeping giant. They have a decent facility that is about it. The fanbase only supports the program if it wins, which is not a good sign for someone trying to build a program from rubble.
    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
      What non BCS conference would be better than the MVC?
      A-10, MWC, CUSA.....
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

What non BCS conference would be better than the MVC?
        Either the A-10 or the MW/CUSA. A-10 wouldn't likely happen. MW/CUSA sent 6 teams combined to the tourney this year and last year. It would be nice playing UNLV, Tulsa, Memphis, UNM, etc, every year.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Either the A-10 or the MW/CUSA. A-10 wouldn't likely happen. MW/CUSA sent 6 teams combined to the tourney this year and last year. It would be nice playing UNLV, Tulsa, Memphis, UNM, etc, every year.
          Memphis will be in the Big East next year.

Nevertheless, you are definitely correct that it would be an upgrade over the MVC.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
            Memphis will be in the Big East next year.

Nevertheless, you are definitely correct that it would be an upgrade over the MVC.
            Sounds like a pipedream unfortunatley since both of those conferences' members all have football programs.

Comment

• Lots of newbies on this thread.

Comment

• Holycrp get a load of this delusional fan base. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=184&f=2210&t=8800753&p=1

I don't know if I've ever stumbled upon a less informed group of fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  Holycrp get a load of this delusional fan base. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=184&f=2210&t=8800753&p=1

That BionicCock is either a really good troll or he needs to get his head checked.

Comment

Holycrp get a load of this delusional fan base. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=184&f=2210&t=8800753&p=1

South Carolina fans out here generally make NC State alums sound like MIT grads. If it's North of the Mason-Dixon or West of the Mississippi, you can pretty much guarantee they have no clue about the topic at hand.

Comment

• Excellent and lively chat with Paul and Bob today on the Eagle site. Bob will be addressing this in tomorrow's edition. Stay tuned.

Comment

That's pretty epic. Ignorance is bliss, and those fans are especially blissful.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Didnt we kill LSU over the last few years, and we did beat Alabama on a big stage called the NIT finals. dude is really ignorant.

Comment

Sounds like a pipedream unfortunatley since both of those conferences' members all have football programs.
                            MW/CUSA has said it is looking to add basketball only schools.

Comment

I needed a good laugh.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I get a kick out of thinking the last time they were relevant, another Wichita State guy was coaching them, and yet they still know nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X