American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
    I suppose we have some walkons we can loan them if we're feeling in a generous mood.

Hey, by the way, you guys should play us in like December sometime. I dunno, just a crazy thought. Our RPI next year should be about 800 times better...
    If we're looking for a buy game. Our RPI was just fine. I'm not looking to do Creighton any favors, and they don't seem to want to play anyone decent in the non-con, so I won't be holding my breath.

Comment

• The sources just keep getting better and better. I hate to say this is fun watching unfold, but it is. Take a few more days, what do I care?

Comment

• At this point I hope they don't even announce it. Just stick us on the schedules next year and act like nothing happened.

Comment

• Someone might have brought it up but how often has a conference added a school that is an immediate favorite to win said conference? Ever?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• The first source from WSU, besides our esteemed WuDrWu.

:yahoo:

Comment

• I feel like I'm refreshing this board just as often as any Shocker fan. I love how pumped up you guys are for this. It's happening, and I can't wait for all the GIFs/memes after the official announcement is made.

Cheers to building a better conference. AAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Kunkle getting antsy that he's getting scooped in his own market. Can't imagine that guy has a lot of goodwill with the sources needed for stuff like this.

Comment

• Yeah, well, there's a reason for that Will. Don't worry, Doug's happy.

Comment

• Im sorry but put this in the "No ****" category, I mean honesty why would he be invited
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Someone might have brought it up but how often has a conference added a school that is an immediate favorite to win said conference? Ever?
                        I'm gonna barf a little for mentioning this, but CU was sitting fairly pretty going into their first year in the NBE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          Unless you want to listen to representatives of all nine remaining Valley schools commit seppuku in a conference room, I might avoid it.
                          I actually do. I still remember the Valley in general poo poo on WSU for wanting to be better and not accept our lot in life and hoping that the other schools would at least want to be better as a conference. And how there is always a sense of resentment for WSU. To hell with them.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Lol you guys weren't kidding. Don't go to the UCONN board. Wow, pretty narrow minded souls. They think we are only good short term and as long as Marshall is here. They fail to realize that we have the money and resources to keep it going.

Oh well, they will get their eyes opened soon enough lol.

Anyway, carry on. :)
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              Im sorry but put this in the "No ****" category, I mean honesty why would he be invited
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Lol you guys weren't kidding. Don't go to the UCONN board. Wow, pretty narrow minded souls. They think we are only good short term and as long as Marshall is here. They fail to realize that we have the money and resources to keep it going.

Oh well, they will get their eyes opened soon enough lol.

Anyway, carry on. :)
                                The fans are one thing, but I thought I read in some places that UCONN was a big if not the main driving force in getting us added.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X