No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God, can we please get a hidden camera or mic in the room for that meeting?? Puleeeeease!!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      God, can we please get a hidden camera or mic in the room for that meeting?? Puleeeeease!!
      Unless you want to listen to representatives of all nine remaining Valley schools commit seppuku in a conference room, I might avoid it.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I merged the AAC Baby thread into the pinned AAC thread.

Go Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
          I merged the AAC Baby thread into the pinned AAC thread.

Go Shocks!
          Thank You!
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• Wow. We were referred to as being the Flagship of the Mo Valley. I wonder how the "other" flagship feels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              Unless you want to listen to representatives of all nine remaining Valley schools commit seppuku in a conference room, I might avoid it.
              Waiting for Saturday's meeting:

What we think it will be like:

What it will really be like:

Bye-Bye MVC.

Go AAC!

Go Shocks!!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Wow. We were referred to as being the Flagship of the Mo Valley. I wonder how the "other" flagship feels.
                Flagship of The Valley? I picture this: IMG_2241.JPG

Comment

• What we learn from this: Joe Kleinsasser, director of news and media relations at WSU. "And, if an announcement is made, I would expect it to come from the AAC.”
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Wrong recipient.

You're looking for the SIU president.
                    Plus, remember what Doug said to Gregg about 10 years ago. I harbor nothing but gratefulness towards Doug Elgin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                      http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/n...o.html?ana=twt

What we learn from this: Joe Kleinsasser, director of news and media relations at WSU. "And, if an announcement is made, I would expect it to come from the AAC.”
                      It's Kleinsasser's "Baghdad Bob" moment. What's he supposed to say? It's not his place to break this story, and even if he did it would be career suicide.

Stupid of Bill Roy of the WBJ to even ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                        According to Light Lord you're just a 25 watt light from seeing things your kind wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. Watching C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain. Oh, your minions have just reported to the mother ship...the want their mommy.
                        Yeah I'm worried the remake of this will ruin a great flick.
                        I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Jon RothsteinVerified account @JonRothstein 18m18 minutes agoMore

Best part of Wichita State joining the AAC for existing league members? Two potential games next season against a legitimate Top-10 team.

Comment

• Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 26m26 minutes ago
                            More
                            One important thing when & if Wichita State joins AAC: League needs to ensure that Shockers play Cincinnati, UConn, & SMU twice next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                              Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 26m26 minutes ago
                              More
                              One important thing when & if Wichita State joins AAC: League needs to ensure that Shockers play Cincinnati, UConn, & SMU twice next season.
                              Great, we can get Super Bowled by Storrs Agricultural College and their 150+ RPI. Maybe we can save Ollie's job.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                Great, we can get Super Bowled by Storrs Agricultural College and their 150+ RPI. Maybe we can save Ollie's job.
                                Playing them twice ensures that they will have to come play us here......in South Dakota.

Comment

Working...
                                X