No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair, the event starts at 5pm with the tailgate party but the event's program gets going at 6pm. Now, granted, a Monday night isn't my first choice...but the athletic department was probably limited by Aresco's schedule as I am sure he makes the rounds to be at football games on Saturdays.
    Last edited by WuShock16; September 18, 2017, 01:21 PM.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      To be fair, the event starts at 5pm with the tailgate party but the event's program gets going at 6pm. Now, granted, a Monday night isn't my first choice...but I athletic department was probably limited by Aresco's schedule as I am sure he makes the rounds to be at football games on Saturdays.
      All I saw on their FB event post was "Sept 25, 5PM", so the 6PM you mention is much more doable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        All I saw on their FB event post was "Sept 25, 5PM", so the 6PM you mention is much more doable.
        WICHITA, Kan. – Wichita State University will be celebrating the start of a new era during the State of The American event on Monday, Sept. 25 at Charles Koch Arena.
        78-65

Comment

• Seems like road tickets are going to be like pulling teeth to get. The Cincinnati ticket office said single game tickets go on sale in October, but there may not be any available, which kind of makes me mad...

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
            Seems like road tickets are going to be like pulling teeth to get. The Cincinnati ticket office said single game tickets go on sale in October, but there may not be any available, which kind of makes me mad...
            I am sure Cincinnati (and anyone else for that matter) has a secondary ticket market. You might have to pay a bit/lot more or hold out until the day of or day before to find someone needing to dump tickets, but in 2017, there are ALWAYS tickets available to buy.
            78-65

Comment

Seems like road tickets are going to be like pulling teeth to get. The Cincinnati ticket office said single game tickets go on sale in October, but there may not be any available, which kind of makes me mad...
              Try going through WSU. In the AAC 165 tickets are always allotted to the visiting team. That's the only way any visiting team's fans will get tickets in Wichita.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Try going through WSU. In the AAC 165 tickets are always allotted to the visiting team. That's the only way any visiting team's fans will get tickets in Wichita.
                I tried them first...they told me i had to contact the other ticket offices, not them.

Comment

I tried them first...they told me i had to contact the other ticket offices, not them.
                  Perhaps the contact for road tickets needs to be through the basketball office and not our ticket office?
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Who would I speak to?? I really have no idea...

Comment

• So after more e-mails, I found out that the WSU ticket office only claimed tickets for the coaches and players families (and boosters as well I'm sure), and returned the rest. The UC ticket office says they aren't sure if any tickets for the game will be available to purchase when single game tickets go on sale. Bottom line...Shocker fans are screwed on getting to this game. I'm honestly not happy with either ticket office at this point....

Comment

So after more e-mails, I found out that the WSU ticket office only claimed tickets for the coaches and players families (and boosters as well I'm sure), and returned the rest. The UC ticket office says they aren't sure if any tickets for the game will be available to purchase when single game tickets go on sale. Bottom line...Shocker fans are screwed on getting to this game. I'm honestly not happy with either ticket office at this point....
                        I am confused. This game isn't taking place for another five months. How is WSU already turning back tickets for this game?
                        78-65

Comment

So after more e-mails, I found out that the WSU ticket office only claimed tickets for the coaches and players families (and boosters as well I'm sure), and returned the rest. The UC ticket office says they aren't sure if any tickets for the game will be available to purchase when single game tickets go on sale. Bottom line...Shocker fans are screwed on getting to this game. I'm honestly not happy with either ticket office at this point....
                          I planned on taking the family. #$^#=!@. Only game on a weekend within driving distance of Atlanta.

Planning on trying to get to Memphis amd Orlando, any idea abput those games? Oh well, guess we will watch on TV

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                            I planned on taking the family. #$^#=!@. Only game on a weekend within driving distance of Atlanta.

Planning on trying to get to Memphis amd Orlando, any idea abput those games? Oh well, guess we will watch on TV
                            Not always ideal but there is always stubhub. That will get you in the door.

Comment

• Memphis gave me a flat reply of "tickets for single games will go on sale closer to the start of the season"
                              Their gym holds more, and with them being down, I expect for tickets there to be easier to come by...
                              Part of the issue with Cincinnati is that they are playing at NKU's gym, BB&T arena...it holds less than 10K

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                I am confused. This game isn't taking place for another five months. How is WSU already turning back tickets for this game?
                                That's what has pissed me off about it...it's basically saying if you don't donate tons of $$$, we don't care if you go!! In my reply to the ticket office, I told them that Cincinnati's office told me there probably won't be any, meaning that there will be no chance for Shocker fans to see the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X