• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fake Gregg Marshall View Post
    I've been trying to tell them that Witchita is in Mexico 🙄
    It's in South Dakota Fake Gregg.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      I love Mark's passion for the Shox and the MVC, but I honestly won't miss him too much. It got old seeing him EVERY game on ESPN and hearing the same hyperbole EVERY time.
      The Assman

Comment

• Why is it that balding guys like Uncle Mike alwasy hate to see anybody who actually has some hair?
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          It's you!

Nice work.
          Rocky I'm gonna be honest, I'm worn out talking to the Uconn fans. It's stressful.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
            Rocky I'm gonna be honest, I'm worn out talking to the Uconn fans. It's stressful.
            I know right? I'm @COMtnClimber--we've exchanged tweets.

I've trolled @NoEscalators in return a few times. I appreciate his trolling, he's good. But there's a lot of UConn fans, and they're all bitter.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              This is one hell of a quote from an ESPN guy

"The American Conference is fortunate to have Wichita State,” ESPN’s Seth Greenberg said. “It’s an elite, top-10 program with a world-class coach.”"
              Wait. I thought I no one liked HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                Wait. I thought I no one liked HCGM
                No. I think that's just some of the local press.

Comment

• DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?!?!?!

Comment

• Comment

• Its 9:30. Im going to bed guys.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                        It's in South Dakota Fake Gregg.
                        Which is in Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          I always enjoyed supporting my high school classmates at their wrestling matches. Thought it was very entertaining. If WSU adds a wrestling program with its 9.9 equivalent scholarships you would need to add a women's sport. Most likely women's soccer. Of course, it always comes back to the economics and costs vs perceived benefits. I don't know if any of the AAC members have wrestling programs but the AAC itself does not sponsor wrestling. So my guess is wrestling is unlikely to happen despite it being a good sport and despite their being a good talent pool in the area. It is possible to spread yourself to thin.
                          Womens wrestling?
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            At first I thought Uncle Mike was a UConn fan that was poking fun at us. However, he appears to have some knowledge of this area so that rules out the UConn fans since they think that Wichita is in South Dakota. Most likely Uncle Mike is a KU fan's attempt to make us look silly to our new conference mates.
                            Yes!

Comment

• Comment

• I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but is today's meeting face to face or via electronic means?

Comment

Working...
                                X