American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
    Holy crap! That is hilarious. I've never seen that clip before. Freaking great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
      Holy crap! That is hilarious. I've never seen that clip before. Freaking great!
      Sexton is so little and cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
        You're all welcome.

-Tulsa
        I can't wait to get back to hating each other, but the warm fuzzies will continue for at least another 7 months. It would be phenomenal for this rivalry to re-heat quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          Good thing the new SGA president is going to work WITH the university rather than fight AGINST it. She'll do a great job.
          The Vice President is from my hometown and is such a high quality individual. Extremely happy for him.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            So is it safe to say we have to switch the the AAC thread now?

This realignment thread may have to become about the MVC and what it chooses to do in the aftermath. I'll be watching that, too.
            I don't think realignment is over. WSU has taken a giant step to make sure that the next round doesn't leave us high and dry. This thread will live on.
            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Time for some Champagne.

Last edited by ShockerPhi; April 7, 2017, 10:17 AM. Reason: hard to spell when excited

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
                  You're all welcome.

-Tulsa
                  TULSA SUCKS BALLS. :) Bring on the rivalry. Prepare to get owned twice a year now instead of once a year. See you in a few months!

But seriously, so glad over here. Hard to pretend there is a rivalry on a day like today when I just want to celebrate and give Tulsa fans high fives all around.

Comment

• I cheat. I buy corned beef brisket and soak it overnight to remove much of the brine. Then generously rub it with black pepper. I smoke it minimum of two hours, then put it in an oven bag and turn up the heat to 250 and leave it another 8 hours. Then you can eat it hot, or wrap it in foil, stick it in the fridge overnight weighted with something heavy and it slices beautifully the next day.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You spell like you have had some already @ShockerPhi:. Good for you!!
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          In Bardo we trust. Dude is transformational for this school. SGA can go eat a bag of dees.

I honestly don't think we would be doing this today if status quo, but-he's-such-a-nice-guy Beggs was still at the helm. HIGHLY doubt it.
                          No doubt, that man has vision and seizes the day. Those SGA twerps need to just go away (except the reasonable, non-crazy ones if there are any). Such a historic time for our school.

Comment

• [img]https://cdn0-vox--cdn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/SYvk2tJZTqCM96HJ-tvRsWOMJ3Q=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4261911/****yeaaaahhhh.0.gif[/img]
                            The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• [img]https://cdn0-vox--cdn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/SYvk2tJZTqCM96HJ-tvRsWOMJ3Q=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4261911/****yeaaaahhhh.0.gif[/img]
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X