American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shox526 View Post
    Since it's Sully reporting it, I'd figure 9:30 central.
    My thought as well.

Comment

• Of course! I get off work at 5:30. Should be drinking by 5:33!

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
        Headquarters are in Providence. I've heard the conference call is 9:30 ET / 8:30 CT.
        I messed up -- said Hartford. I am as bad as that guy who put Wichita in South Dakota! I have to blame my error on being totally jazzed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          I messed up -- said Hartford. I am as bad as that guy who put Wichita in South Dakota! I have to blame my error on being totally jazzed.
          Haha. At least you were only 70 miles off...

Comment

• We need to make a timeline on when this all started... really quick timeline
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• anybody checked flight tracker? Is the AAC commissioner already in Wichita for the official announcement ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                So, after they vote, do they just call bardo from the conference call too?

Also, does Bardo have some sort of initiation or hazing ritual to make it official? :)
                Attached Files

Comment

• This thread will break 1,000,000 views by the end of this weekend.

Comment

• Is it 9:30 ET yet?

I want to get this party started.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Sners today...

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Today is the day we've been dreaming about boys. I can hardly hold my excitement in. Im just so gaddamn reved up

-Uncle Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by TxShox View Post
                          I read somewhere that it is via conference call. No clue as to the timing of the call.
                          Damn, if it had been face to face I was going to send a candy gram.

Comment

• The American Athletic Conference is expected to admit Wichita State Friday in all its sports except football. UConn, according to school sources, will vote for the addition. How should proud UConn …
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Gentlemen, it's been an honor serving on this journey with you. Prepare your gifs.
                              "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                              Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
                                Today is the day we've been dreaming about boys. I can hardly hold my excitement in. Im just so gaddamn reved up

-Uncle Mike
                                Any reason at all why we're letting a troll that's using a child pedophile picture as his avatar ruin this day for everyone?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X