No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‎"He walked straight down the center of the road.
    No maybes. Yes or no.
    He liked to drink. He drank.
    He liked to sail a boat. He sailed a boat.
    He was an actor. He was happy and proud to be an actor.
    He'd say to me 'are you comfortable? Everything o.k.?'
    He was looking out for me.
    'Need anything?'
    To put it simple: There was no bunk about Bogie. He was a man."

- Katharine Hepburn on Humphrey Bogart
    :listening_headphone
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• ““Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.””

— Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
      :abnormal:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Never play with the feelings of others
        because you may win the game but the risk is that
        you will really lose the person for a lifetime. Shakespeare
        :apple:

Comment

• “This used to be something that was not political. Disaster relief was something you didn’t play games with... It’s why the American people hate Congress.” - Governor Chris Christie
          :jaded:

Comment

• “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
            ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
            :tan:

Comment

• "Find what you love and let it kill you" Charles Bukowski
              :onthego:

Comment

• I want somebody who’s a proven leader and somebody who’s been part of building a successful program. I want somebody of high integrity, somebody who’s an effective communicator and teacher, somebody who has a high football IQ, enjoys working hard and is willing to hold himself and those around him accountable. Clark Hunt
                :very_drunk:

Comment

• ‎"Wisdom denotes the pursuing of the best ends by the best means." -Francis Hutcheson
                  :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

• But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
                    - Hebrews 13:16
                    :tiger:

Comment

• ‎"Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
                      :star:

Comment

• :onthego:

politics.jpg

Comment

• A man is a god in ruins.
                          Duke ellington
                          :positive:

Comment

• Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.
                            - Proverbs 27:1

Comment

• "Do your thing and don't care if they like it."
                              – Tina Fey
                              :onthego:

Comment

• ‎"When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always quiet during a test."

- Anonymous
                                :panda:

Comment

Working...
                                X