No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Behind this mask is more than skin, behind the mask are ideas and ideas are bullet proof" V
    :p
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. Abe Lincoln
      :courage:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Look up! Look up! The clouds are lifting - the sun is breaking through. We are coming out of the darkness into the light. We are coming into a new world. A kind new world where men will rise above their hate and brutality.
        The soul of man has been given wings - and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow - into the light of hope - into the future, that glorious future that belongs to you, to me and to all of us. Look up. Look up."
        Charles Chaplin

Read more: http://www.clown-ministry.com/index_...#ixzz2DnsFnpFn

Comment

• Women will NEVER be equal to men! At least not until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
          Anonymous:watermelon:

Comment

• "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:It goes on!"– Robert Frost
            :peach:

Comment

• God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. ~~ Voltaire
              :black_eyed:

Comment

• There will always be dissident voices heard in the land, expressing opposition without alternatives, finding fault but never favor, perceiving gloom on every side and seeking influence without responsibility. John F. Kennedy
                :panda:

Comment

• "The secret to long life? Give up all smoke, drink and women...you'll live to be 100 but it will seem like it's 200." W. Churchill
                  :devilish:

Comment

• ‎"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."– Katharine Graham
                    :emptiness:

Comment

• "I become insane with long intervals of horrible sanity" Edgar Allen Poe
                      :smiley_simmons:

Comment

• "Yes I am am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world" Oscar Wilde
                        :mask:

Comment

• :sorrow:

Comment

• The dead are crying out! Enough! Enough!

Comment

• “For the human species to evolve, the conversation must deepen.” – Margaret Mead
                              :saturn:

Comment

• A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
                                Steve Martin
                                :courage:

Comment

Working...
                                X