No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
    William Shakespeare
    :black_eyed:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.John F Kennedy
      :star:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over? John Wooden
        :black_eyed:

Comment

• If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
          Carl Sagan
          :peach:

Comment

• "I’ve worked in an economy that rewards someone who saves the lives of others on a battlefield with a medal, rewards a great teacher with thank-you notes from parents, but rewards those who can detect the mispricing of securities with sums reaching into the billions. In short, fate’s distribution of long straws is wildly capricious." - Warren Buffett
            :joyous:

Comment

• Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly. GEORGE RAFT
              :very_drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                :joyous:
                "I’ve worked in an economy that rewards someone who saves the lives of others on a battlefield with honor and liberty, rewards a great teacher with an educated society, and allows even a soldier or a teacher to detect the mispricing of securities with rewards reaching into the billions. In short, fate’s distribution of long straws is wonderfully capricious." - Kung Wu

Fixed.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• “The typical local government agenda has these goals: finding ways to get more tax dollars, improving the pay and benefit packages of those who work for government, hiring more staff, securing additional powers for those who run the government, implement more rules that dictate how citizens can live while reducing the number of rules that govern those who run the government.”

---- Steven Greenhut

Comment

• There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America.
                    Barack Obama
                    :afro:

Comment

• Never impose your language on people you wish to reach.
                      Abbie Hoffman
                      :cool-new:

Comment

• Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
                        John F. Kennedy
                        :snowman:

Comment

• :lemo:

Comment

• 'I believe creative imagination rules the universe....We really need to take responsibility for our thoughts. IT’S NOT OK to visualize all this negativity continually as a done deal. Yes, there are negative things going on, but we don’t have to add to them with strong emotional negative affirmations.'
                            —Willie Nelson
                            :lemo:

Comment

• "I want a trophy" Kung Wu
                              :yahoo::poster_wu::poster_shocks::bball_spin:

Comment

• "Gotta give credit to UNI...they play in the most underrated conference in the country...Creighton is big time...Ill St is big time...and Wichita State is big time!" Rick Patino
                                :poster_wu:

Comment

Working...
                                X