No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no — and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem. So it's very dangerous." Willard Romney
    :highly_amused:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "Can some 1 please tell these [expletive] zebras foot locker called and they're needed Back at work!
      -- Brandon Spikes, LB New England Patriots

Comment

• All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• If you don’t want to be shot in the back by your Afghan training partners, the Pentagon advises, don’t offend their religious sensibilities. Don’t kick your feet up on a table, for instance, and never ask to see a picture of their wives and kids.

----Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey

Comment

• Better to fight for something than live for nothing.
            George S. Patton
            :panda:
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• “A consensus means that everyone agrees to say collectively what no one believes individually.”
              - Abba Eban, Israeli diplomat

Comment

• There is winning and there is misery.
                Bill Parcells
                :sour:

Comment

• You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws.
                  Ron Paul
                  :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

• Once is a man's life, for one mortal moment, he must make a grab for immorality; if not, he has not lived.
                    Sylvester Stallone
                    :dog:

Comment

• Some people are so poor all they have is money. Anonymous
                      :wink-new:

Comment

• I have often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.
                        Jimmy Carter
                        :couple_inlove:

Comment

• This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.
                          Clint Eastwood
                          :frog:

Comment

• I awoke only to see the rest of the world is still asleep
                            Leonardo Da Vinci
                            :calm:

Comment

• Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.
                              Leonardo da Vinci
                              :very_drunk:

Comment

• True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.
                                Kurt Vonnegut
                                :apple:

Comment

Working...
                                X