No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?" -Meatloaf
    :smiley_simmons:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.Helen Keller
      :lemo:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• “Do unto those downstream as you would have those upstream do unto you.”
        Wendell Berry
        :monkey:

Comment

• The government shut down today? Really? I thought it had been shut down for years. I've been waiting a long time for it to open.Lewis Black
          :strawberry:

Comment

• Obama had more guards at the memorial than at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
            --- Rand Paul

Comment

• " There are more old drunks, than there are old doctors, so I guess I'll have another round..." Willie Nelson
              :good:

Comment

• "Your purpose, then, plainly stated, is that you will destroy the Government, unless you be allowed to construe and enforce the Constitution as you please, on all points in dispute between you and us. You will rule or ruin in all events." ~~ Abraham Lincoln, addressing the people of the South in his Cooper Union Address, February 27, 1860.
                :eek-new:

Comment

• “People may be talking about no negotiation. You’ve got to negotiate. That’s what we’re here to do.” – Sen. Joe Manchin, ­D-W.Va,

Comment

• “I can’t speak for young people, but I guess they [celebrate] the things they’ve always celebrated - a joy of existence, a self-discovery, freedom…” - Jim Morrison
                    :teapot:

Comment

• "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
                      :pirate:

Comment

• “I picture the vast realm of the sciences as an immense landscape scattered with patches of dark and light. The goal towards which we must work is either to extend the boundaries of the patches of light, or to increase their number. One of these tasks falls to the creative genius; the other requires a sort of sagacity combined with perfectionism.”

― Denis Diderot, from the book Thoughts on the Interpretation of Nature and Other Philosophical Works
                        :lemo:

Comment

• Obama has disappointed many in region. --- Al Hayat Columnist
                          :)

Comment

• nm
                            Last edited by kcshocker11; October 11, 2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• I do not sit in the seat of judgment... I love people for who they are. We're all God's children! Dolly Parton
                              :strawberry:

Comment

• "Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale
                                :fox:

Comment

Working...
                                X