Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    :applouse:
    Interesting, can you give me the source where he said that? I'd like to see it in context.

Edit: This was in reference to the Roger Ailes quote, but the quote function here stripped it off for some reason.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Interesting, can you give me the source where he said that? I'd like to see it in context.

Edit: This was in reference to the Roger Ailes quote, but the quote function here stripped it off for some reason.
      I'll go back and find it for you, busy right now but I'll look it back up
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Sweet, thanks!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Christ, seven years of college, down the drain.

John Belushi
          :bee:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Milton Berle
            :stupid:

Comment

• For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off.
              Johnny Carson
              :cool-new:

Comment

• A man is a fool if he drinks before he reaches the age of 50, and a fool if he doesn't afterward.
                \Frank Lloyd Wright
                :star:

Comment

• God is a verb, not a noun.

R Buckminster Fuller
                  :angel:

Comment

• I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it.
                    Dwight Eisenhower

:boxing:

Comment

• "The superior man seeks what is right; the inferior one, what is profitable."
                      — Confucius
                      :greedy_dollars:

Comment

shockernet was down for a day - didn't have a chance to look it up?

Comment

• Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute.
                          -Gil Stern

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            shockernet was down for a day - didn't have a chance to look it up?

The article I took this from was no longer available- a quote by Joseph Heller is similar in nature. I[ll keep trying to locate the article.

Comment

• Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
                              Edward R Murrow
                              :stupid:

Comment

• Charityis no substitute for justice withheld.
                                St Augustine
                                :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

Working...
                                X