Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Yes
    I can see his smug look now. Benito would have been glad that someone would still give a crap for what spewed from his pie hole.

Comment

• George Santayana
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

:cocksure:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• It does not require many words to speak the truth.

Chief Joseph
        :tan:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

Fred Allen
          :barbershop_quartet_

Comment

• Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats; then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure.

Fred Allen
            :o

Comment

• A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing, but who, as a group, can meet and decide that nothing can be done. Fred Allen
              :cool-new:

Comment

• Her hat is a creation that will never go out of style; it will just look ridiculous year after year.

Fred Allen
                :cheerful:

Comment

• Television is a device that permits people who haven't anything to do to watch people who can't do anything.
                  Fred Allen
                  :jaded:

Comment

• In idleness there is loss and dire poverty, because idleness is the mother of famine
                    Book of Tobit 4:13

Comment

• When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?
                      Eleanor Roosevelt
                      :strawberry:

Comment

• :greedy_dollars:

Comment

• I always thought I'd like my own tombstone to be blank. No epitaph, and no name. Well, actually, I'd like it to say "figment."
                          Andy Warhol
                          :bi_polo:

Comment

• presidents.jpg

Comment

• The truth is whatever people will believe
                              Roger Ailes Pres of Fox News
                              :applouse:

Comment

• I installed a skylight in my apartment... the people who live above me are furious!
                                Steven Wright
                                :smiley_simmons:

Comment

Working...
                                X