No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow.
    Horace
    :good:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art.
      Bird
      :devilish:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, blues and jazz are the great American contributions to music.
        Edgar Winter
        :barbershop_quartet_

Comment

• Yeah, I know, some people are against drunk driving, and I call those people "the cops." But you know, sometimes, you've just got no choice; those kids gotta get to school!
          Dave Attel
          :orange:

Comment

• Skepticism is the first step toward truth 
–Denis Diderot
            :snowman:

Comment

• The Monkees are like the mafia. You're in for life. Nobody gets out.
              Davy Jones

:watermelon:

Comment

• My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Henny Youngman
                :pirate:

Comment

• Now is the only thing that exists.

Dan Fogelberg
                  :saturn:

Comment

• What you are as a person is far more important that what you are as a basketball player.
                    John Wooden
                    :pirate:

Comment

• Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

Abe Lincoln

:watermelon:

Comment

• Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one.

Bobby Knight
                        :poster_wsu:MTXE! GO Shocks!

Comment

• You need a teaching coach who understands the game of basketball, not just some guy coming on the court talking about Xs and Os.

Oscar Robertson
                          :poster_wu:

Comment

• Any time Detroit scores more than 100 points and holds the other team below 100 points they almost always win.
                            Doug Collins
                            :mask:

Comment

• greetings

greetings from Switzerland )

Comment

• “I've always felt WSU was the premier university in the Missouri Valley Conference. We have the best community. We have the best overall facilities. We should be ranked, in all sports, at the top of our league.” Gene Stephenson

Comment

Working...
                                X