• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Venezuela great again..........and Iran

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      Make Venezuela great again..........and Iran
      Biden needs hats MVGA (Doesn't work well, but what can you expect from an 80 yr.old) and MIGA. What a concept. Then we could say, Mega MVGA and Mega MIGA

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        Make Venezuela great again..........and Iran
        borderline treason

Comment

• Protests going on right now in both China, and Iran who are partners against the U.S. Then Venezuela, who is an ally of Iran is being courted by the Biden administration to drill for more oil (which will make Medauro economically stronger). Also, Biden and The leftists and Biden's foreign policy (and energy policy) is to be nice to Xi and China. Biden and his leftist allies are simply just "NUTS".

"Protests have been ongoing in Iran for the past two months. Iran and China are partners that both seek to upend the West and the US-led rules-based international order. This isn’t a secret. Iran and China have both openly sought to challenge the US and want a world that is multipolar – more regional powers and less concentrated American power."
          Last edited by Shockm; November 28, 2022, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• I’m just surprised that few people on here present their views on these things. I’m not surprised at liberal media not mentioning Biden’s energy mis-steps, but maybe more people are more lefty than I thought. Thus, perhaps, the election results.

Comment

• The banter about Biden sourcing oil from Venezuela is old news. I was traveling and somehow got tuned into right wing radio in March and heard the exact same thing.

Before I get labeled as a lefty, I'll add that I probably have as many if not more family members than anyone who made a living in the domestic oil and natural gas industry. I don't agree with Biden's energy policy a lick.
              Last edited by Ta Town Shocker; November 28, 2022, 08:35 PM.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• 195K likes, 4,940 comments - costin_milea on November 15, 2022: "???"
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  I’m not surprised at liberal media not mentioning Biden’s energy mis-steps, but maybe more people are more lefty than I thought. Thus, perhaps, the election results.
                  Not sure they or more-left but are certainly less well informed and susceptible to propagandizing, pandering and fear-mongering.

Comment

• Biden's Non-Binary Nuclear Official Spotted At LGBTQ Student Activism Conference On The SAME Weekend As Luggage Stealing Fiasco (msn.com)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• He picked some real winners that guy.
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                        He picked some real winners that guy.
                        To be expected when you hire people with what would be considered a mental heath issue only few years ago.

This admin is a complete **** show on so many levels.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Also to be expected when you choose people to fit your woke cred quota rather than just based on ability.

Comment

• Not totally new information, but more credibility with Twitter Executive, Yoel Roth, reports lending additional credibility to Pre bunking of Hunter Biden story.

https://wtam.iheart.com/featured/the...-hunter-biden/

Comment

• Nobody cares anymore but Elon Musk fires former FBI lawyer, 55 minutes ago, James Baker, because of his role in covering for Hunter Biden’s laptop story.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/dec/6/elon-musk-fires-james-baker-over-possible-role-sup/https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ible-role-sup/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                                Nobody cares anymore but Elon Musk fires former FBI lawyer, 55 minutes ago, James Baker, because of his role in covering for Hunter Biden’s laptop story.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/dec/6/elon-musk-fires-james-baker-over-possible-role-sup/https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ible-role-sup/
                                It appears that (former FBI Law Counsel and now Twitter Counsel) Baker was reviewing and covering up the information that proves who, and how the Hunter Biden cover up occurred.

Comment

Working...
                                X