No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Reach 871, A US C-17 Packed With 640 Afghans Trying to Escape the Taliban - Defense One

Comment

• What a crazy image. It almost seems kind of heart-warming in a weird way. This big ship of ours taking these people to safety. But I can't help but wonder how many little future terrorists are on that plane... where are they headed? I didn't read the article, sorry.

Comment

• The dude in the far back standing above everyone is up to no good lol.

I wonder what those people think of America. To be inside such a technological marvel. Are we something to be revered? Or are they just hitching a ride w/ Satan.

Comment

• Have you noticed from that photo and the videos from the airport how the vast majority seem to be men of fighting or family age? A few children but very few women. Are there so few women there that men can't find wives? Or did they abandon them?

In the front third of that photo (about 100 or so people?) I can make out about 10 women and roughly 20 kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

What a crazy image. It almost seems kind of heart-warming in a weird way. This big ship of ours taking these people to safety. But I can't help but wonder how many little future terrorists are on that plane... where are they headed? I didn't read the article, sorry.
            #MaskUpPlease

Death isn't the only bad outcome from dealing with the Taliban. It might not even be the worst outcome.

Comment

• #superspreaders

Gee thanks Biden for killing more people with Covid. It's all on him.

Comment

• The Babylon Bee

@TheBabylonBee
                Democrats Promise To Make Sure Every American Stuck In Afghanistan Receives A Mail-In Ballot

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'll believe that when I see it. Politicians don't care about accountability when it comes to themselves. And it's not just politicians. There's plenty of military and ex military leaders that need to be held accountable. How many former Generals and such have raked in tons of money by keeping this whole war going and then retiring to sit on some board that's been profiting for years off of the lies and deception? The Afghanistan Papers show that political and military leaders were well aware of what was going on and how it would end, but spun everything to keep the money flowing.

This all goes much deeper than just the botched retreat and the sacrificing of ten's of thousands of civilians to the Taliban because they trusted us.
                  I believe it was Eisenhower that warned about military industrial complex.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Have you noticed from that photo and the videos from the airport how the vast majority seem to be men of fighting or family age? A few children but very few women. Are there so few women there that men can't find wives? Or did they abandon them?

In the front third of that photo (about 100 or so people?) I can make out about 10 women and roughly 20 kids.
                    It could be that these folks were mostly contractors that weren’t Afghani. Maybe not, but possible.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Look at all the resources the Taliban had, their level of education, their military, money,
                      and our brilliant leadership, military, intel agencies, money, couldn't defeat these thugs.
                      Get some serious military leaders, not ones concerned about CRT and white supremists
                      being our biggest threat, and lay waste to our mid east enemies once and for all.

Comment

• Think these folks received the full TSA treatment and analysis before boarding there flight? Ironic, don’t you think? How hard would it have been in this scenario

Comment

• They are taking off with a bare minimum of fuel, to reduce the weight, and then fueling in the air

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

What a crazy image. It almost seems kind of heart-warming in a weird way. This big ship of ours taking these people to safety. But I can't help but wonder how many little future terrorists are on that plane... where are they headed? I didn't read the article, sorry.
                            The article said they were going from Kabul to Qatar.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                Can Biden be charged with a war crime for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X