Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Or if you listen to the sow's on the View, "We know Trump lies, Biden doesn't, so we'll give him the benefit of the doubt."
    And "they" wonder why their are tiny factions of the right that want to riot and commit violence. I heard her diatribe of stupidity yesterday. That fat, ugly, talentless, moronic ***** of ****tard needs to have her nicotine stained dentures kicked the **** in and beaten within an inch of her life before having her head ripped off and **** and piss deposited down her neck.

Not that I am condoning violence of any kind. She's brought it on herself.

The "media" is 100% out of control, and to some extent that includes the minority right wing media that intentionally shows us this crap from brain damaged shitstains like Joy, with the goal of not informing people, but making money for themselves by dividing people more and more (the left is far worse, but I'm just assigning equal blame).

MSLSD had a comparison graph to "inform" folks the differences between Trump's Mar-A-Lago crimes and this Biden nothingburger. It's embarrassing.

And it's SO predictable. Every non Fox media outlet has been comparing the 2 "incidents" like clockwork....each and every one has the same talking points and minimization of the Biden problems and maximization of the Trump problems. All exactly the same. As if they are regurgitating marching orders from some higher power perhaps?

Comment

• Everything that Dims accuse Republicans of doing (and I mean EVERYTHING), is something the Dims have done or are doing. Yet there's nobody capable or willing to hold them accountable.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Aides to U.S. President Joe Biden have discovered at least one more batch of classified documents in a location separate from a think tank office he used after serving as vice president, news outlets reported on Wednesday, citing unnamed sources. Biden aides have been searching for additional classified materials that might be in other locations since a set of classified documents was found in November at the Washington-based think tank, according to a report in NBC News, which first broke the news, and CNN. The NBC News report said the classification level, number and precise location of the additional documents was not immediately clear.

Biden has more documents in a second location

Comment

• Must have a smelly diaper…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Let me see if I got this right.....the FBI said, maybe a week before the election, "Hey Joe, there's more missing than in this closet. Any ideas?"

Joe: "Well, I'm pretty busy with this election, and I'm tired, but I'll have my aides look around, let you know."

FBI: "Sounds good, Big Guy. We trust you."

A couple of months later, more files "turn up" and some other "think tank" offsite. Just poof. Turned up.

Not like anyone grabbed them from say, Hunter's private stash, and then snuck them into this "think tank" office.

Abso****inglutely NOTHING to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Must have a smelly diaper…

What happened on July 6th?

Comment

And if whatever happened on July 6 is beyond our comprehension, you damned sure know this brainless ****tard twit has no god damned clue what's going on.

There is little in this world with less value than an arrogant shithead, especially one that works in Government.

Comment

awhawhaahahahahahaahahahhaha muhahahahaha!!!!

Comment

He straight up looks like Beavis...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He straight up looks like Beavis...

Exactly what my son said. hahahaha Has to be doctored video, but still funny anyway.

Comment

• Guess that makes Kamala Butthead.

Comment

• What's Biden hidin'? We need a special investigation. It's just an investigation.

Comment

• Lyin' Biden's hidin' crimin'.

(That's not Kung Diddy, that's Kung Poe)

Comment

• The content of the documents are really all I need to know in order to decide whether or not I care. But also, the VP does not have the ability to declassify. Trump did. So Biden having docs is not the same as Trump, but again, the topic in question is the key piece of info.

And honestly, I'm not sure I care either way.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                The content of the documents are really all I need to know in order to decide whether or not I care. But also, the VP does not have the ability to declassify. Trump did. So Biden having docs is not the same as Trump, but again, the topic in question is the key piece of info.

And honestly, I'm not sure I care either way.
                                The ONLY reasons I care are:

a) Was he stashing evidence regarding one of his unconfronted scandals, and

b) They started a _special investigation_ to -- yet again -- attempt to hang Trump. So now I want it brought to light that there are a bunch of witch hunting assholes abusing the law and law enforcement to viciously attack any and every Republican threat. If they are going to play that game, then Republicans need to play that game too. The finding of these documents clearly warrants a special counsel to look into Biden's storage of classified materials.

Comment

Working...
                                X