Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    I just saw a California parent (I think M.S.) who had an organizing group of parents because their school district had policies that didn’t allow the parent to be told if their child was asking to be called by the opposite gender pronoun.

Evidently the community had some gay friends who called themselves “gays against grooming”. The father had a T shirt with the message “Groom dogs, not kids”.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Great Speech and totally on point.

Comment

• Biden said: “Gas prices — I know I got criticized for going into the stockpile. But guess what? Gas prices are down, $1.30 a gallon. And in 41 states plus the District of Columbia, the average gasoline price is less than $2.99.”

Facts First: Biden’s claim about average gasoline prices was false, as the White House acknowledged by correcting the official transcript after CNN inquired about the claim on Friday afternoon. In fact, zero states have an average price under $2.99 per gallon, figures from GasBuddy and the American Automobile Association show. As the correction notes, Biden got a key digit wrong: 41 states and the District of Columbia have an average price under $3.99, not $2.99.

Comment

• Sleepy Joe tries to look for dead congresswoman in the crowd at his speech:

Rep. Jackie Walorski was killed in a car accident on Aug. 3. President Biden nevertheless attempted to giver her a shoutout during his address at a White House conference.

Comment

• And the explanation...I swear you couldn't make this up if you were an SNL writer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              And the explanation...I swear you couldn't make this up if you were an SNL writer.

For a moment, Joe thought he was in “heaven”, and he wanted to say Hello to Jackie. LOL

Comment

• The support for Biden is 1000 times more cultish than anything the left projected onto Trump. Trump had support because he did a good job. Yet we were told our support for him was because we were brainwashed. Biden is doing perhaps the worst job of any president in history and these clowns lie to our faces and expect us to believe their garbage. What a joke. These people also have the luxury of the pop culture not humiliating them on a constant basis. Who are the brainwashed again?
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• How about Kamala and our great relationship with North Korea? These 2 are incompetent.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    These 2 are incompetent.
                    I thinks that was deliberate and as intended. Allows the shadow government to run things the way they want without much resistance. Encouraged and protected by the leftist media.

Comment

• The Elephant in the Room Roars to Life

Though the signs of decline have been obvious since well before he was inaugurated, this week – over a year and a half into Joe Biden’s time in office – the mainstream media have finally taken off the kid gloves on the issue of Joe Biden’s mental fitness after the elephant in the room finally roared to life.

Comment

• Biden Creates a New and Convenient Special Diplomat

President Joe Biden has created a new "special diplomat" position to represent...plants and animals.

And the appointment goes to Ron Klain's (Biden Chief of Staff) spouse.

Clearly a very well deserved and extremely necessary appointment.

Comment

• I suspect Klain is in charge

Comment

• Biden thanked a Coast Guard member who is facing discharge over Biden's vaccine mandate for saving people's lives during Hurricane Ian.

Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ccine-mandate/

Gotta slow the spread...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ccine-mandate/

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X