No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to know when did they first know about the documents (speculation is that it was in November just before the elections). Which would mean they purposely held off on releasing this information because of the negative impact on the election. I also want to know what the documents pertain to. The GOP cannot continue to let the Dems play both sides of the fence. Thus far, the weak GOP hasn't held their feet to the fire on the double standard and hypocrisy. Hopefully this time is different. Not holding my breath on that one.

Comment

• This lastest set of classified documents was in his frickin GARAGE !

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        This lastest set of classified documents was in his frickin GARAGE !

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This lastest set of classified documents was in his frickin GARAGE !
          They were absolutely safe there because Old Joe values his Corvette more than anything and you know he kept the 'vette secure.

Comment

• DOOCY: "Classified materials, next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?"
            BIDEN: "My Corvette's in a locked garage, okay? So it's not like they're sitting out on the street."

Comment

• THEY LET HIM DRIVE!??!?!
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...avirus-vaccine

If he keeps talking like that I could **** around and do something really crazy November, 3rd.

Koch and Co. will likely flood the GOP coffers like never before if Biden got elected which would assure us the House back.

Lindsey Graham said that Biden was one of the most liked people in Washington (both sides of the aisle). This is probably why they picked the demented fellow. The Never Trumpers aren't going to come out in support of him, but they won't do anything to impede his campaign either.

I think I kinda like Biden. If his comment about the vaccine is genuine, he is a helluva guy. Can anybody produce a substantive argument that his support of the radical left agenda is just lip service and he'll slide back to a more Clinton-esque political stance after the election?

Wonder what happened to this wise old sage? Maybe his blood went cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  THEY LET HIM DRIVE!??!?!
                  On Sundays. Slow on the drive way like Rainman.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Of course, he's an excellent driver.

Comment

• And gets his boxers at K-Mart.

400 Oak Street.

Cincinnati.

Delaware.

Right next to the Cornpops.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        And gets his boxers at K-Mart.

400 Oak Street.

Cincinnati.

Delaware.

Right next to the Cornpops.
                        LOL
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Speaking of Cornpops, if you haven't had these

These Caramel Corn Puffs are hands down the best treat ever. Watch out! They are ADDICTING! The texture and flavor are amazing!

You're missing out on the crack cocaine of cereal treats. They destroy rice krispy treats, and rice krispy are the bomb.

Comment

• Woah...........Washington learned about the first bunch of Biden docs, two weeks before they raided Trump and Mar-A-Lago.

Comment

Woah...........Washington learned about the first bunch of Biden docs, two weeks before they raided Trump and Mar-A-Lago.
                              WTF. Has to be fake.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Woah...........Washington learned about the first bunch of Biden docs, two weeks before they raided Trump and Mar-A-Lago.
                                Man, this would be a stepped up level of projection. Not only accuse your opponent of what you are doing, but literally instigate a raid to portray illegal activities similar to yours.

And everything is fake.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X