• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Nachos Bellgrande is $5.89???

You used to be able to start your own Taco Bell franchise for that much moolah!!!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

• Hard to beat the value of a cheesy bean and rice burrito for a 1.19. I've had my share over the years.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• lmao
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• You might have seen on the news that President Biden, in all his wisdom and compassion, authorized the release of 1,000,000 barrels of gasoline ahead of the Memorial Weekend in an attempt to lower the retail price for American travelers.

What you may not have heard.......1,000,000 barrels of gasoline is about 4 hours worth in the USA.

And Congress passed a bill to shut down this boondoggle of a storage facility in Maine (opened in 2014 after hurricane Sandy) because it's ridiculously expensive to maintain.

So he had to do it.

Comment

Comment

• Another rousing foreign policy success by the Biden Administration. Their consistency is absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Biden campaign brings the Oscar-winning virulent Trump-hater Robert De Niro to speak to the press outside the Trump trial courthouse, but no, it's not political.

Comment

• I bet someone who once donated to a democrat, profited from this endeavor. Just a hunch.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I bet someone who once donated to a democrat, profited from this endeavor. Just a hunch.
                            You mean someone like the judges daughter?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X