Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Crowder @scrowder

Biden is ten times worse than Obama. I didn’t think that was possible.

Comment

• I hope Joe and Suga solved Asian hate yesterday.....the incredible amount of hatred that made those guys billionaires has me LITERALLY shaking and ready to explode........like dynamite.

Comment

• Janet Yellin finally says she got inflation wrong. This is kind of humorous. Most economists who weren't just mouthpieces for Biden (Mark Zandie and Janet Yellin to name a couple) knew that too much spending would spark inflation (Larry Summers-Bill Clinton economist, and Steve Rattner Obama's economist).

https://www.barrons.com/articles/jan...ve-51654077738

As a professional economist and former Federal Reserve chair, it must have been especially painful for U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to concede that her predictions for inflation fell wide of the mark.

She admitted Tuesday that she was “wrong” last year about how long high inflation would last.

“I think I was wrong then about the path...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Janet Yellin finally says she got inflation wrong. This is kind of humorous. Most economists who weren't just mouthpieces for Biden (Mark Zandie and Janet Yellin to name a couple) knew that too much spending would spark inflation (Larry Summers-Bill Clinton economist, and Steve Rattner Obama's economist).

https://www.barrons.com/articles/jan...ve-51654077738

As a professional economist and former Federal Reserve chair, it must have been especially painful for U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to concede that her predictions for inflation fell wide of the mark.

She admitted Tuesday that she was “wrong” last year about how long high inflation would last.

“I think I was wrong then about the path...
          But we will still lend credence to her actions and believe in her expertise. When Trump would fire her, which would be justified, he would be the villian. Not the incompetence of 'experts'. These people are not our betters.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Trump's baseless lies regarding Fed Chief debunked. Experts agree with Yellin when she/her admits mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Trump's baseless lies regarding Fed Chief debunked. Experts agree with Yellin when she/her admits mistake.
              But the REAL experts (Summers, and Rattner) knew she was wrong before hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Trump's baseless lies regarding Fed Chief debunked. Experts agree with Yellin when she/her admits mistake.
                I just heard Fox economist journalist, Charlie Gasparino say that his Wall Street sources often say (in spite of Trump’s mean tweets) Trump’s administration (Manuchin-Sec. of Treasury, SEC Comm., and other economists) ran smoothly, and Biden's economists are confused regarding what their goals are.

Comment

I just heard Fox economist journalist, Charlie Gasparino say that his Wall Street sources often say (in spite of Trump’s mean tweets) Trump’s administration (Manuchin-Sec. of Treasury, SEC Comm., and other economists) ran smoothly, and Biden's economists are confused regarding what their goals are.
                  In other surprising news, the sun rose in the East this morning.

Comment

Because they cannot be honest about their goals. Which don't align with economic prosperity for the country at large. The country is not hard to run. It will run itself econimically, for the most part. So long as the rules stay constant, the markets adapt. It's the constant BS and punitive legislation and economic constraint that get us where we are now.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Comment

• A Truly Accurate Portrayal of a Prssident - Biden at meeting about the baby formula shortage 2 days ago. Awe inspiring.

Comment

• Kimberly Guilfoyle @kimguilfoyle

74% of baby formula is out of stock. Gas prices have jumped 56 cents in one month. 8,000 illegals cross the border each day. Inflation costs Americans $569 each month. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is on vacation in Delaware.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Meanwhile, Joe Biden is on vacation in Delaware.
                            Thankful for that. Although it really doesn't make a lot of difference. Whether it's a weekend at Joey's or back in DC someone behind the curtains is pulling Biden's strings.

Comment

• Comment

• It would appear the people running the disinformation governance board were directly engaged in disinformation about their disinformation governance board.

Whistleblower Documents Contradict DHS, White House Claims About Disinfo Board

I'm quite sure this is very unsurprising to most.thinking people.

Comment

Working...
                                X