Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

If they didn't feel the need to virtue signal and pander at every possible moment, then these gaffes would never happen. I mean, really, why does the holocaust need to be mentioned in this setting. And who is trying to dishonor victims of the holocaust? These people have these imaginary bogeymen in their minds, which makes them feel the need to disavow or continually reiterate that they are on the 'good' side. Which makes it peculiar why they seem to think anyone would assume otherwise? Hmmmm I wonder....
    It's a permanent strawman's existence. Frankly, it's worked for them, in that it's put them in power. Create an enemy that doesn't really exist in any meaningful way, defend the opposite of that enemy and finally attach everyone that's on the opposite side of your stance to your made up opponent. The DEM way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Biden wants to keep alive the “honor of the holocaust.” Your president ladies and gentlemen…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pre...rael-holocaust
      Sad that he can't read his speech. The interesting thing is that most Israeli's really like Trump, and Biden, not so much. They think that Biden will turn on them in a New York minute and take his support away, while Trump placed our diplomats in Jerusalem against the wishes of European countries who want good relations with Iran.

Comment

• Stephen Moore @StephenMoore

62% of top Biden appointees have no business experience. The average business experience of top Biden appointees is only 2.4 years. No wonder our economy is in rough shape.

Comment

• I stand with ALL conservatives when I say that our solar system is precious and all heinous attempts to destroy Mars by liberals MUST be stopped at all costs!

#SaveMarsFromDemocrats
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• My fellow Americans, I can't believe I even have to say this, but the horrific actions of any liberals biting the heads off of live kittens MUST BE STOPPED. As such I will be adding a denunciation of ALL LIBERALS that are taking part in atrocious acts of this animal cruelty in the upcoming budget bill. All Democrats voting "no" on this budget bill are willfully condoning heinous acts of animal cruelty!

Comment

• wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                My fellow Americans, I can't believe I even have to say this, but the horrific actions of any liberals biting the heads off of live kittens MUST BE STOPPED. As such I will be adding a denunciation of ALL LIBERALS that are taking part in atrocious acts of this animal cruelty in the upcoming budget bill. All Democrats voting "no" on this budget bill are willfully condoning heinous acts of animal cruelty!
                Is cat juggling any better?

steve.martin.cat_.juggling-300x300.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Is cat juggling any better?

steve.martin.cat_.juggling-300x300.jpg
                  Cat juggling is okay.

Comment

• Biden spending billions of dollars to house illegal immigrants in housing areas in West Texas where oil companies used to house workers for much less money.

'They have doctors and chefs - they're living better than us!' Angry Texas residents tell how the Biden administration is housing over 500 migrant youths at an all-inclusive $33m 'man camp' just feet away from their homes
                    • About 500 migrant youths are being housed at a 'man camp' in Midland, Texas that was constructed in 2012 to temporarily house workers in the oil industry
                    • Shon Crabtree, 42, lives across the street from the Federal Government's newest unaccompanied minor immigration detention facility and is clearly disgruntled
                    • 'I'm worried about some of them escaping and coming to my house and holding my family hostage until they get what they want or taking a vehicle. We are scared,' Crabtree told DailyMail.com
                    • The migrant children, who appear to be 12-17 years in age, are mainly from Central America
                    • DailyMail.com visited the camp where there is a small wooden 4 ft. fence that surrounds the property with federal police vehicles positioned outside of the facility on the roadway 24 hours a day
                    • According to their website, Cotton Logistics opened their Midland facility in 2012 and has 700 beds. The man camps are built like all-inclusive hotels with five-star hospitality, wireless internet and cable TV
                    • Officials say that there are now more than 14,000 migrant youths being held in federal custody - more than three times the largest number of children held under the previous administration

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...near-home.html

Comment

• Those sons of b****es Democrats are importing SOCCER PLAYERS too!!! AGGGGHH!HHH!H!!!H!!!!!

Comment

Those sons of b****es Democrats are importing SOCCER PLAYERS too!!! AGGGGHH!HHH!H!!!H!!!!!

We could use the help
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Actually, come to think of it, if you are a soccer coach that could be some fertile recruiting ground for some under-the-radar talent.

Comment

• The oil companies were paying $65.00 p/night for the same housing that now the Biden Administration is paying $395-$750 (another story reported the $750. p/night) p/night for your Soccer players.

Here's a comment by an unhappy resident.

"And our National Guard is sleeping on the garage floors and fed food that makes them sick."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              The oil companies were paying $65.00 p/night for the same housing that now the Biden Administration is paying $395-$750 (another story reported the $750. p/night) p/night for your Soccer players.
                              If even ONE of them can take one out of the air, on-the-fly, and hit a mean upper-90 -- that's a STEAL.

Comment

If even ONE of them can take one out of the air, on-the-fly, and hit a mean upper-90 -- that's a STEAL.
                                Ok you like Illegals and present Biden Open Borders policy, because they can make us a Soccer power.
                                I hate Soccer, so I say that they need to enforce the "Apply for citizenship in another country or Wait in Mexico" policy immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X