Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Who is "One=Eye'?

Hunter Biden and the Biden family had a close relationship with former Clinton FBI Director Louis Freeh. At one point Freeh was a business partner with Hunter and in 2016 donated $100,000 to a trust for Joe Biden’s grandchildren as he was looking to work with Hunter. That’s close. As we reported, one of the new prosecutors that was swapped into the Hunter Biden case just before the charges were filed was a guy named Derek Hines, who had been a special counsel to Freeh. That was a potential conflict of interest for Hines. Freeh is also listed as being on the board of the Beau Biden Foundation.

Now there’s speculation online that Freeh, who suffered an injury (in a serious and mysterious one-car accident) that gives him a one-eyed appearance, is Hunter’s mole.

They're like Bond villians.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• This current movie is a true story about child trafficking. It is a story about a former DHS Special Agent, and his saving of hundreds/thousands of children who are being trafficked throughout the world. He quit his job at DHS (10 months prior to be vested) prior to 2010, because they didn't have the commitment to saving children from pedophiles. He has started "Operation Underground Railroad" organization, to help save kids.

This particular story follows Tim Ballard (Former DHS Agent), played by Jim Caviezel, going into the jungle of Columbia South America, and a Cartel, where even the Columbian government wouldn't operate to save a girl.

There is more slavery now than when slavery was actually legal, and most of it is black, and brown children who are being sold into sex slavery. The reason that sex slavery is more of a problem today than even 10-20 years ago, is because of the Biden Open Borders policy.

This movie was made in 2017, but the liberal major studios wouldn't bring it out. They are just now getting it to the public, by a lesser known studio named Angel studios who also put out "The Chosen".

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Last edited by Shockm; July 9, 2023, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• The cartels gotta be payin Biden. He doesn't do anything without "wetiing his beak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            This current movie is a true story about child trafficking. It is a story about a former DHS Special Agent, and his saving of hundreds/thousands of children who are being trafficked throughout the world. He quit his job at DHS (10 months prior to be vested) prior to 2010, because they didn't have the commitment to saving children from pedophiles. He has started "Operation Underground Railroad" organization, to help save kids.

This particular story follows Tim Ballard (Former DHS Agent), played by Jim Caviezel, going into the jungle of Columbia South America, and a Cartel, where even the Columbian government wouldn't operate to save a girl.

There is more slavery now than when slavery was actually legal, and most of it is black, and brown children who are being sold into sex slavery. The reason that sex slavery is more of a problem today than even 10-20 years ago, is because of the Biden Open Borders policy.

This movie was made in 2017, but the liberal major studios wouldn't bring it out. They are just now getting it to the public, by a lesser known studio named Angel studios who also put out "The Chosen".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyyyKcfJRGQ
            I just want to make sure I understand the details. Are you saying this movie was made in 2017 and is just being released now?

If so, do you have a link to any documentation that reinforces that? (All I saw was on IMDB and it only references 2023 best as I could tell)

I would kind of like to know when in 2017 it was finished, if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I just want to make sure I understand the details. Are you saying this movie was made in 2017 and is just being released now?

If so, do you have a link to any documentation that reinforces that? (All I saw was on IMDB and it only references 2023 best as I could tell)

Yeah, I saw 2017 also, can't find it now. Brit Hume or Mollie or Lisa Booth, I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I don’t remember where I heard that. Here’s an article that mentions many of the roadblocks, and may answer some of your questions. The rights to the movie was sold from 20th Century Fox to Disney then shelved before Angel studios finally picked it up with limited funding. The funding was so low that it limited the ability to market the film. This article said it was finally finished in 2018 and just now (July 4) released.

https://screenrant.com/sound-of-free...fice-earnings/

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    not sure.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      We should all be crying that this is our leader and next up is Kamala.

Anyone who voted for this pair should be ashamed of what they are doing to are country.
                      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 9, 2023, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• The world respects us again though, right? I mean Trump sullied the US reputation.

Which confirms that no one sure care about what the world thinks. They are all clowns.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          At first, I thought he was either ordering from an Asian restaurant or saying “Hong Kong Phooey”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                            This current movie is a true story about child trafficking. It is a story about a former DHS Special Agent, and his saving of hundreds/thousands of children who are being trafficked throughout the world. He quit his job at DHS (10 months prior to be vested) prior to 2010, because they didn't have the commitment to saving children from pedophiles. He has started "Operation Underground Railroad" organization, to help save kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyyyKcfJRGQ
                            A biblical narrative arc fuels the widespread snarky fact-checking and negative reviews of America’s No. 1 movie, “Sound of Freedom,” the two-hour dramatization of one man’s crusade against child sex trafficking. It’s important for defenders of the film to recognize who is being mocked. It’s God, th...

Jason Whitlock

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

A biblical narrative arc fuels the widespread snarky fact-checking and negative reviews of America’s No. 1 movie, “Sound of Freedom,” the two-hour dramatization of one man’s crusade against child sex trafficking. It’s important for defenders of the film to recognize who is being mocked. It’s God, th...

Jason Whitlock
                              Good read, thanks? We have a lot of work to do to save our children and grandchildren from the woke mobs and their leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Good read, thanks? We have a lot of work to do to save our children and grandchildren from the woke mobs and their leaders.
                                Posted elsewhere, but thought it should go here also…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X