X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Comment

• Importing oil from despotic regimes is ok in the name of “green” energy.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
          Importing oil from despotic regimes is ok in the name of “green” energy.
          But it makes sense to not drill here because it hurts the environment, so let’s get it from somewhere that is 100x worse to their environment.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

But it makes sense to not drill here because it hurts the environment, so let’s get it from somewhere that is 100x worse to their environment.
            There’s no virtue signaling if you do it on your own soil.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Hmm. Sarcasm. I like it.

Comment

• Food up 11.9% over the last year, largest increase since 1979.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Food up 11.9% over the last year, largest increase since 1979.
                  This may be a good thing. Maybe more Americans, myself included, will pay more attention to what they're eating, or how much, and we can start to lose some weight as a nation.

Silver lining.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The root cause is energy. Fix energy costs, really just gas, and most of this gets better. But they just can't do it. They need to pay. And when they are out and want back in, they need these times shoved in their face.

Energy independence = economic boom.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

This may be a good thing. Maybe more Americans, myself included, will pay more attention to what they're eating, or how much, and we can start to lose some weight as a nation.

Silver lining.
                      eating cheaper food is good for you? I mean, I love hot dogs, but......

Comment

eating cheaper food is good for you? I mean, I love hot dogs, but......
                        Eating less because Americans as a whole over eat.

It sucks for the poorest of us, but eating a little less isn't going to hurt most of us.

Though if you want to keep over eating you're either going to pay for it, or eat cheaper food.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Eating less because Americans as a whole over eat.

It sucks for the poorest of us, but eating a little less isn't going to hurt most of us.

Though if you want to keep over eating you're either going to pay for it, or eat cheaper food.
                          and now with gasoline so high, people will buy electric cars

Comment

Silver lining.
                            It’s a good thing just like when gas goes up it makes people pollute less. The progressive solution is to make the individual suffer for the good of the whole. Break a few eggs and all.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

and now with gasoline so high, people will buy electric cars
                              In Wichita, according to an article I read recently, it has people buying bicycles to start using to ride to work and whatnot. That generally only works for people who work within a handful of miles of home, but bike sales have increased quite a bit this year.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X