Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have Trump back now, please?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      The DOW’s down over 1,000 pts, my nest egg thanks you Joe.
      I haven't seen a beating like that since they put a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose. It has NOT been a good financial day, to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        It has NOT been a good financial YTD, to say the least.
        FIFY. DJIA is down about 10% YTD.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• The market has been supported for quite a few years now by artificially low interest rates. Now that those rates a reversing and on the move back up the support is gradually disappearing.

Comment

• If you believe in MMT, you can just raise taxes to decrease inflation.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              If you believe in MMT, you can just raise taxes to decrease inflation.
              Wasn't that what Chuck U. Schumer was proposing recently.

Comment

• In case you missed it, just when you thought MSNBC couldn't be any less watchable, Peppermint Patty is leaving the White House and taking a spot with the liberal propaganda network.

How can anyone keep a straight face when they try to lie to us and say the media is unbiased?

I suppose we all should have seen it coming...Jen didn't check enough boxes and her replacement does (actually, from what I've seen, I find her replacement far more pleasing to listen to when I have to listen, but it's early in the game).

Comment

In case you missed it, just when you thought MSNBC couldn't be any less watchable, Peppermint Patty is leaving the White House and taking a spot with the liberal propaganda network.

How can anyone keep a straight face when they try to lie to us and say the media is unbiased?

I suppose we all should have seen it coming...Jen didn't check enough boxes and her replacement does (actually, from what I've seen, I find her replacement far more pleasing to listen to when I have to listen, but it's early in the game).
                  her replacement is married to an employee of CNN

Comment

In case you missed it, just when you thought MSNBC couldn't be any less watchable, Peppermint Patty is leaving the White House and taking a spot with the liberal propaganda network.

Yeah, but Fox News....
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

her replacement is married to an employee of CNN
                      Not just "an employee" but international news reporter Suzanne Malveaux.

No conflict of interest there.

But thank goodness we can make sure the LGBTQIA+ interracial couple parents couples get their boxed checked and have full representation.

Comment

• Ben Domenech @bdomenech

Florida Senator Rick Scott says Joe Biden should resign because he is "unwell... incoherent, incapacitated and confused".
                        Biden responds by confusingly saying Rick Scott is from Wisconsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Ben Domenech @bdomenech

Florida Senator Rick Scott says Joe Biden should resign because he is "unwell... incoherent, incapacitated and confused".
                          Biden responds by confusingly saying Rick Scott is from Wisconsin.
                          Need to get the ministry of truth in to check this.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Not just "an employee" but international news reporter Suzanne Malveaux.

No conflict of interest there.

But thank goodness we can make sure the LGBTQIA+ interracial couple parents couples get their boxed checked and have full representation.
                            I’ve got a visual exercise for your imagination. These two as Bond villainesses and Willard Whyte captors Bambi and Thumper in Diamonds are Forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

I’ve got a visual exercise for your imagination. These two as Bond villainesses and Willard Whyte captors Bambi and Thumper in Diamonds are Forever!
                              That is a SPECTACULAR post.

You're on, Thumper.

Comment

• April's inflation rate hits 8.3 percent exactly one year to the day after White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said "inflation will have a temporary, transitory impact."

Comment

Working...
                                X