Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    April's inflation rate hits 8.3 percent exactly one year to the day after White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said "inflation will have a temporary, transitory impact."
    Guess her definition of "temporary" is 4 years.
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Guess her definition of "temporary" is 4 years.
      Temporary means not permanent. So it can mean any time period from 1 minute to anything less than

Comment

• What the hell was Biden yelling about yesterday? The MAGA crowd said "forget it!" about handing out a box of food into your trunk.

Seriously, what the actual **** was the PRESIDENT talking about?

Comment

• He was talking about the Ultra-MAGA KING too. I imagine Trump will just make that his new Twitter handle.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            He was talking about the Ultra-MAGA KING too. I imagine Trump will just make that his new Twitter handle.
            HA

Already done on Truth Social. HILARIOUS.

This is so embarrassing. Biden running around trying to convince people he's responsible for adding jobs after the shutdown. Maga King (give up on the maga **** Joe).....I can't believe they are letting him out in public.

Also, Pocahontas sounding like a complete clown show today, which I guess really isn't news when I think about it.

Comment

• https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...2018-rcna29462

from NBC news, not FOX

Comment

• Jesus Joe… I’m living on beans and rice.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Jesus Joe… I’m living on beans and rice.
                  House Fried Rice at Great Wall..... Mmmmmm

​​​​

Comment

• Nah, the Hunter Biden stuff was just a right wing conspiracy to get Trump relected. Totally fake.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So what? If you didn't know Biden was corrupt already, you don't want to know. And there will be zero consequences for any of them. That's why NBC can run it. Nothing changes and they will point to it and say they are not biased, see....
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Jesus Joe… I’m living on beans and rice.
                        You got rice?

Comment

• If the Biden administration were actually purposely trying to destroy the country, what would they be doing differently? At every turn, on every issue, the president and his team are moving to do exactly the opposite of what has to happen to help, and they are doing so with blatant arrogance.

Comment

• 70K pounds of baby formula landed in Indiana. It came from Germany. Europe is having to send the U.S. humanitarian relief because Biden has run the country into the ground. How embarrassing.

Comment

• The “White House” has to, AGAIN, walk back the President’s comments on foreign affairs. Who the AF is in charge?

Comment

• Thank God we have Biden. If Trump were president we probably wouldn't have a shortage. Or even worse, he probably would have fixed it and gone on and on and on about how great he was in solving the problem and taking credit for it. He's just the worst.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X