Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
    This headline seems like it's an insult at first until you read the story :)

Fossilized vampire squid named after Biden - https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ed-after-biden
    A moth and a wormlike creature...

Comment

• Biden says he's canceling student debt............actually he's transferring it to everybody who doesn't actually owe it.

Biden Administration to Cancel Over $6 Billion in Federal Student Loan Debt (yahoo.com)
      Last edited by pinstripers; March 11, 2022, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Never thought I would say this, but I really hope Biden makes it to the end of his 4 year term. Can't imagine Kamala as the leader of the free world.

Comment

• Hey, great news!

Comment

• You want to talk about your fake news........technically correct, but that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Hey, great news!

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/150...SShOwWJiA&s=19
              Not if you had gotten your way....
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• What he’s saying is that it is increasing less.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Sure, who doesn't ......?

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...ab59EyBwA&s=19

Comment

• He DID NOT say "on the line" at the end, did he?

Comment

• What in the literal F is this guy talking about?? I can't figure out who is more of an idiot or more dangerous him or Camel-a. I for the life of me cannot understand why anyone would vote for this mush mouth weasel.

Comment

• I actually do not know anyone personally that has blackmailed their X with nudies. This must be a new generational thing where they can't even go have sex without their phones.

Definitely something Biden's family knows about though, obviously. And requires federal attention.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          I actually do not know anyone personally that has blackmailed their X with nudies. This must be a new generational thing where they can't even go have sex without their phones.

Definitely something Biden's family knows about though, obviously. And requires federal attention.
                          Is the act legal, and did you consent to it? If yes, sorry Charlie. You best buy the person out. If it was illegal or you didn’t consent, then it’s already illegal blackmail.

This ranks right up there with making lynching a quintupling illegal crime: It’s murder (or at least assault), vigilantism, illegal detainment, cruel and unusual punishment, and now the act itself is also illegal.

These people do nothing.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I actually do not know anyone personally that has blackmailed their X with nudies. This must be a new generational thing where they can't even go have sex without their phones.

I mean, who hasn't taken naked pictures while in bed with a prostitute and a burnt crack pipe. We've all been there...right Hunter?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I mean, who hasn't taken naked pictures while in bed with a prostitute and a burnt crack pipe. We've all been there...right Hunter?
                              I'm not judgin.

Comment

• Ukraine has a President who used to be a comedian. We have one who is a clown. Small world........

Comment

Working...
                                X