No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, if you think that when people say to military veterans 'thank you for your service', and when people say that our forefathers fought so that we could have freedom today is cliched, this is what they mean.

At some point, if you want freedom, someone now, or in your past generations have to fight for it and kill anyone who stands in their way. And to keep it, you have to continually be mindful of those who want to take it.

The natural state of humanity is not freedom. It may be a yearn for freedom on an individual level, but the natural state is the strong rule and take from the weak. Half the world is not civilized as we know it. And one of the least is Afghanistan.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I thought presidents bombed other countries when they want to distract from their domestic failures. Not this president, he hides his domestic failures with an even worse foreign failure. It is so bad even CNN can't spin it for him.

Comment

• Kyle Becker @kylenabecker

Afghanistan is going to prove to be a hard lesson for the U.S. military. But with a little bit more LGBTQ sensitivity training, free transgender surgeries, and CRT indoctrination, we can make sure America is never humiliated on the world stage like this again.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Kyle Becker @kylenabecker

Afghanistan is going to prove to be a hard lesson for the U.S. military. But with a little bit more LGBTQ sensitivity training, free transgender surgeries, and CRT indoctrination, we can make sure America is never humiliated on the world stage like this again.
          DiverseJoe.jpg

For sure. Everyone needs more of that kind of policy. I have even read a report that the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Government promises to be an "inclusive" one (seriously), just. Like. America's. Well done Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Have any extermists come across our southern border?
            Lot's more than we probably know but we have apprehended some.

https://cis.org/Report/Have-Terroris...sed-Our-Border

Comment

• If it were't so tragic, this thread should be moved to Humor because Biden is a joke.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                If it were't so tragic, this thread should be moved to Humor because Biden is a joke.
                Worth posting this one again...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Watching CNN. I cannot believe how they turned on Biden. You'd almost think they were Fox.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Watching CNN. I cannot believe how they turned on Biden. You'd almost think they were Fox.
                      Did he tweet something mean?
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        Watching CNN. I cannot believe how they turned on Biden. You'd almost think they were Fox.
                        The NEOLiBS are war hawks. Their only positive comments on Trump were when he sent in a drone strike.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Bush's fault.

Trump's fault.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I really don't have a problem giving Afghanistan back to the Taliban. It seems to be the majority if the population. And if it's not, then the majority needs to start killing them some Taliban and stop being sheep.

But leaving our collaborators in the lurk is not acceptable. Even if it takes years to ensure they are extricated, so be it. We've been there for 20 years. Why the rush now?

That's What chaps my ass.

Comment

• There is video of friendlies literally hanging on to airplane tires as the planes take off for safety, and then falling out of the sky to their deaths

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                There is video of friendlies literally hanging on to airplane tires as the planes take off for safety, and then falling out of the sky to their deaths

Three persons allegedly held on to a wheel of a US plane flying out of Kabul and are seen falling to their death in one of the multiple videos showing insane attempts by Afghans to escape Taliban rule.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X