Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candace Owens @RealCandaceO

Joe Biden’s legacy will mirror LBJ’s— he’ll be remembered as an avowed racist who cheated his way to the top, rapidly expanded the welfare state, and (rather than in Vietnam) will be synonymous with disaster in Afghanistan. Like Lyndon Johnson, Joe Biden will not run again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I guess we see it differently. I have no problem with pulling the troops out. Long over due honestly. The problem I have is Biden has no plan for what he knew was coming. Anyone with half a brain knew the Taliban was going to just march right back in. Grow a nutsack and give them real consequences if they do it and make them at least think twice. They know Biden is weak and they have come in guns blazing with no second thought as to whether they would face any consequences or opposition. That is on Biden and the current administration.
      Look like he does have a plan - cutting and run. Why would Biden want to give them any "consequences" - his administration admires groups like the Hezbollah, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Iran Mullahs and problem even the Taliban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

That is a Biden talking point.

Trump, too, and first was in favor of pulling out troops from Afghanistan. However, he did have a measured drawdown planned by Mike Pompeo and Trump, with a timeline based on conditions.
        Bullshit. Trump had no plan except he was going to force the troops out of Afghanistan.

The U.S. military was blindsided Thursday by President Donald Trump’s assertion that all U.S. troops will be out of Afghanistan by the end of the year, with U.S. officials saying they are not aware of such a plan and have gotten no actual order to accelerate the more gradual pullout they’ve been executing.
        Real effective plan. Trump is reincarnation of Patton.

Biden is an idiot.
        You act like nobody knows that. Biden is not even coherent. He is a placeholder president so all his minions can play.

This drawdown happened much too fast, and was not well planned. American citizens and military personnel who had to be recalled to Afghanistan to get citizens out of the country lives are at risk.
        Again - Trump deadline was May 1st. Biden administration extended it Sept 1. The May 1st was because the Pentagon couldn't pull out sooner.

Trump is pleading with 5he Taliban to not harm citizens. That’s real effective.
        Trump had his chance. He could have actually taken the war to the Taliban and gave them "real consequences" but he chose not. His plan was to forces the Pentagon at every level to cut and run. And to complain about Biden not doing something that Trump wouldn't do - it is comical.
        Last edited by SB Shock; August 14, 2021, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• I recently heard Mike Pompeo, in an interview that he had authored a plan based on scenarios on the ground. He also pointed out that the exact date should not have been broadcast to the enemy, and that winter was the time to withdraw, not when the Taliban forces were already fighting their war in the places they could.

I am not a Trump lover, but he followed through with force when necessary, and our enemies respected the fact that he wasn’t predictable, and would put up a fight when he needed to. Yes, he was going to pull out at some point, but he’d also defeated the Caliphate that Biden who was in charge of Afghanistan had allowed. Trump also killed Sulemani and didn’t give in to Iran like Biden is doing. Biden is a paper Tiger who talks and dies nothing. You watch what he does with Iran. The same way he gave Russia the oil pipeline when he stopped ours.

Your hatred if Trump shows through.

Comment

• Lowering Medicare eligibility will be included in Bernie, Chuck S. , and Nancy’s 3.5 Trillion dollar Reconciliation Plan. 60 in the goal for Medicare.

Comment

I recently heard Mike Pompeo, in an interview that he had authored a plan based on scenarios on the ground. He also pointed out that the exact date should not have been broadcast to the enemy, and that winter was the time to withdraw, not when the Taliban forces were already fighting their war in the places they could.
              I'm sure Pompeo had a plan. And it probably was a great plan. But when you have a president who didn't care what the plan is and

he U.S. military was blindsided Thursday by President Donald Trump’s assertion that all U.S. troops will be out of Afghanistan by the end of the year, with U.S. officials saying they are not aware of such a plan and have gotten no actual order to accelerate the more gradual pullout they’ve been executing.
              It doesn't matter how great your plan is, Trump cut the knees off of the state department and pentagon. Taliban knew they had won.

I am not a Trump lover,
              LOL, So says the TRUMP LOVER who want's no consequences of his love.

but he followed through with force when necessary, and our enemies respected the fact that he wasn’t predictable, and would put up a fight when he needed to.
              That is the exact opposite of what Trump did. Only thing he balls in doing was the "Soleiman" assassination. No country feared him.

Yes, he was going to pull out at some point, but he’d also defeated the Caliphate that Biden who was in charge of Afghanistan had allowed.
              I would say the events on the ground the last few weeks demonstrate the exact opposite.

Trump also killed Sulemani and didn’t give in to Iran like Biden is doing.
              Trump gave into Iran almost every step of the way.

1. Iranian nuclear development continued unabated (I guess pulling out of nuclear agreement with no alternative plan might be a bad thing).
              2. Allowed Iran to be embolden and exert it influence in Syria, Iraq and Yemen with no consequences.
              3. Allowed Iran to attack the Saudi Oil facilities with drones and cruise missiles with no consequences.
              4. Allowed Iran to attack Oil tankers with impunity. Reagan would have made sure Iran didn't have a navy if they had did that under his presidency.

That not even talking about the Iranian supported Shia militias who continue to attack U.S. force in Iraq or Iran shooting down on our drones with no fear of retribution.

Your hatred if Trump shows through.
              I guess when the facts are not on your side, that is the only thing else you can hang your hat on.

Comment

• The issues in Afghanistan go back to the 80’s when after helping drive out the Soviets, we didn’t invest in helping them rebuild schools.

Great movie about that time frame with Tom Hanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I'm sure Pompeo had a plan. And it probably was a great plan. But when you have a president who didn't care what the plan is and

It doesn't matter how great your plan is, Trump cut the knees off of the state department and pentagon. Taliban knew they had won.

LOL, So says the TRUMP LOVER who want's no consequences of his love.

That is the exact opposite of what Trump did. Only thing he balls in doing was the "Soleiman" assassination. No country feared him.

I would say the events on the ground the last few weeks demonstrate the exact opposite.

Trump gave into Iran almost every step of the way.

1. Iranian nuclear development continued unabated (I guess pulling out of nuclear agreement with no alternative plan might be a bad thing).
                  2. Allowed Iran to be embolden and exert it influence in Syria, Iraq and Yemen with no consequences.
                  3. Allowed Iran to attack the Saudi Oil facilities with drones and cruise missiles with no consequences.
                  4. Allowed Iran to attack Oil tankers with impunity. Reagan would have made sure Iran didn't have a navy if they had did that under his presidency.

That not even talking about the Iranian supported Shia militias who continue to attack U.S. force in Iraq or Iran shooting down on our drones with no fear of retribution.

I guess when the facts are not on your side, that is the only thing else you can hang your hat on.
                  Much of what you pass off as facts are your opinions and conjecture and show you’re full of it but without facts, that’s all you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    The issues in Afghanistan go back to the 80’s when after helping drive out the Soviets, we didn’t invest in helping them rebuild schools.

Great movie about that time frame with Tom Hanks.
                    I saw the movie. It was good. I’m not convinced that “not rebuilding schools” is the reason there is an evil ideology harbored in the Middle East.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I saw the movie. It was good. I’m not convinced that “not rebuilding schools” is the reason there is an evil ideology harbored in the Middle East.
                      Well, what other message did they have? We left. Soviets left. They had nothing except a message of jihad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Well, what other message did they have? We left. Soviets left. They had nothing except a message of jihad.
                        Yeah, I don’t know, but I don’t think American colonization in the 80s would have made them a democracy any more than British colonization did in other parts of Asia and Africa.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Much of what you pass off as facts are your opinions and conjecture and show you’re full of it but without facts, that’s all you have.
                          So are you saying Iran didn't attack Saudi oil production and take off-line 5% of global oil production with no response from the U.S.?

So Iran didn't attack oil tankers?

btw, no response except mean words from Trump.

So are you saying under Trump Iran didn't advance their nuclear weapon program?

Two years after Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran has cut in half the time it would need to produce enough weapons-grade fuel…

So are you saying Trump did actually punish Iran for shooting down on of the U.S. unmanned aircraft?

I would say the facts say not. btw, the unmanned aircraft cost $135 million (an F35 cost $50 million).

Are you really saying that Iran not playing the proxie in Syria, Iraq and Yemen with no consequences from Trump? There are plenty of stories if you really need them.

Comment

• Michael Yon @Michael_Yon

Kabul: Embassy feeding the incinerators. Sledgehammering gear. Marines will lower flag. More Marines coming. Catastrophe. McCaffrey said can hold Kabul airport indefinitely. ****ing bullshit. Taliban will rocket the **** out of Airport. Our forces totally defensive.

Comment

• Have any extermists come across our southern border?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Thomas Joscelyn @thomasjoscelyn

The surrender of Kabul is imminent. The Taliban has it surrounded with some fighters in the city. The U.S. is desperately trying to convince the Taliban to spare its embassy and personnel, offering money and other incentives to allow America to complete its retreat.

Comment

Working...
                                X