Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    Biden gave Putin a list of 16 places off limits to cyber attacks.

Also, it looks like Champ was put down.
    Didn’t they get a rescue dog (or two) to make himself look more presidential than Trump?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Real American dogs (despite their namesake):

0757B194-C247-4D06-8FC2-6B069DA0E73D.jpeg
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Real American dogs (despite their namesake):

0757B194-C247-4D06-8FC2-6B069DA0E73D.jpeg
        Just so everyone is clear…the white one weighs the same as the Black and Tan one. My English Bulldog is the same size and weight as a bag of cement.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Didn’t they get a rescue dog (or two) to make himself look more presidential than Trump?
          Idk, but champ was the dog that was constantly biting people and causing issues

edit: I was wrong. Champ wasn’t. Major is the dog biting staff.
          Last edited by shock; June 20, 2021, 04:28 PM.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            We should permanently put a hold on aid to every other country while we're at it.

Though I do hate that the poor Ukraine is sacrificed for Russia. But they and the rest of Europe need to step up their responsibility for their protection.
            Wasn't Trump trying to do this?

Comment

• Ryan Fournier @RyanAFournier

Kamala Harris is set to visit the Southern Border on Friday. I guess she didn’t want President Trump to beat her there.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Wasn't Trump trying to do this?
                Yes, but when he did it it was Xenophobic.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Ryan Fournier @RyanAFournier

Kamala Harris is set to visit the Southern Border on Friday. I guess she didn’t want President Trump to beat her there.
                  About time Commiela! What a piece of...work.

Comment

• Again I ask, has there been a bigger fall off from one VP to the next?

I wonder what would have the election results would have been had Pence run against Biden, with Trump campaigning for him. Maybe with Little Marco as his VP.

Comment

• I thought Trump should have just run the one time to get the ball rolling, then handed it off to someone else.

But I think DeSantis could beat Biden like a drum if things hold up (which is probably unlikely). Key is for GOP to win the house and Senate in 2022 so that we can continue gridlock until then.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Brad Todd @BradOnMessage

Biden to give a speech on re-funding the police and Harris relents and books a trip to the border. In a single news cycle. This is all you need to know about what the 2022 battleground polling says.

Comment

Brad Todd @BradOnMessage

Biden to give a speech on re-funding the police and Harris relents and books a trip to the border. In a single news cycle. This is all you need to know about what the 2022 battleground polling says.
                          In addition to the 180 on the voter ID laws based on the overwhelming majority all over and everywhere in favor of them.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• President Biden’s topic was one of utmost importance Wednesday — crime and gun violence. But you wouldn’t know it from the way he spoke.

Comment

• People are afraid of criminals, not rifles, Joe.

Last edited by pinstripers; June 24, 2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

People are afraid of criminals, not rifles, Joe.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-sho...141300070.html
                                I'm guessing the 2 videos (saying about the same thing) were about one to one and a half years apart. What a huge difference in his delivery. Shocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X