X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gutless, sickening buffoon

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Biden said, "The buck stops w/ him in Afghanistan".

Unplug.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Buzz Patterson @BuzzPatterson

Our heroes were returned to American soil and Dover AFB today. Nobody from the Biden White House attended.

Unplug.

Comment

• Cold. He's no Democrat. He just likes defending them at every turn.

Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Biden said, "The buck stops w/ him in Afghanistan".

Unplug.
            He did say that…right before he blamed Trump and the Afghan Army.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

He did say that…right before he blamed Trump and the Afghan Army.
              exactly

Comment

• It was TRUMP who set a date for departure and attempted to negotiate with the savages. He does this after he campaigns mocking Obama for doing the exact same thing. If we've learned ANYTHING over the last 20 years in the Suck, it's that you don't tell the bastards ANYTHING.

We should have started withdrawing while we made it look like we were reinforcing. There are a multitude of strategies that can be employed that make an army look like its expanding when it's actually contracting. By the time the enemy knows what we are doing, we're almost gone. That would have given the Afghani government time to get into position. Telling somebody you're leaving or just leaving all at once is equally retarded. It's no strategy at all.

Comment

• Biden owns this bloody disaster. Nobody can pin this withdrawal on Trump or on anyone else.

Comment

• IDK how anyone could have done this any worse. Literally 90% of shockernet could have executed a better exit.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      Honestly, Trump fans... you need to be very careful about shedding tears over foreign lands. Do you remember anything the orange man said when he was in power? He pissed off every single ally we had in the known universe. He threatened pulling out of every foreign base, abandoning a global policy we'd maintained for over half a century.
                      Not a Trump fan at all, but that was one of the few ideas of his I could get behind.

And I did like the fact that he brought up how much more of the bill America was footing when it came to the UN and NATO and called out those not living up to their end of the bargain.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Not a Trump fan at all, but that was one of the few ideas of his I could get behind.

And I did like the fact that he brought up how much more of the bill America was footing when it came to the UN and NATO and called out those not living up to their end of the bargain.
                        I would agree as well.

Biden is also correct, we do need to be out of Afghanistan. The last 120 days we should have been removing all civilians and Afghan nationals at risk. That part of this fiasco is all on Biden. Biden wanted out, he should have began pulling all civilians in May, he didn't. He should have been removing Afghans then as well. Instead, he pulled out and left a vacuum.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I would agree as well.

Biden is also correct, we do need to be out of Afghanistan. The last 120 days we should have been removing all civilians and Afghan nationals at risk. That part of this fiasco is all on Biden. Biden wanted out, he should have began pulling all civilians in May, he didn't. He should have been removing Afghans then as well. Instead, he pulled out and left a vacuum.
                          Most Americans agreed on leaving Afghanistan. Most Americans also know it could have, and should have, been executed much better. It's been stated numerous times by people all over the political spectrum and from former military personnel that you get people out first before you start shutting down the AFB and have an inadequate military presence to do so. Biden was more concerned with getting out than saving lives of Americans and those Afghan allies that absolutely needed to be taken care of. Anyone trying to pin the execution of this fiasco on anyone other than Biden is simply playing politics. You can say a lot of bad things about Trump, and I know I have, but I have little doubt that he would have handled the withdrawal much better.

Afghanistan was going to fall no matter what, but we had every ability to make sure we got out people and allies out before it did so.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Message from an IC officer, “They're cutting out interpreters tongues”

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                I'll be honest with you... it's more than a little weird how the Right-Wing machinery has transformed overnight into massive bleeding hearts for the Middle-Eastern savages and a handful of our soldiers. What about the 600k+ deaths (and counting) within our borders? In that respect, Milano is right. Biden IS the right man for the job for what we face here. Particularly if it's between Biden, or the other guy...

And now we're crying over interpreter's tongues? How about the LUNGS of our children in the good old US of A? I know... I know... becuz LiBuRtY.

Over 5,000 soldiers died while GW Bush was president. I mean... Trump was right, it's time to bring the boys home.

Comment

Working...
                                X