Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Is she a part of the Finland government branch who are trying to imprison Christians for their beliefs?
    Don't know. I'm admittedly not up on my Finnish politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Is she a part of the Finland government branch who are trying to imprison Christians for their beliefs?
      Did a brief search on that. Wow. My 2nd response to that is, I guess Muslims will be put on trial next, right? Sure. Because whatever a Christian believes on Marriage, Sex, LGBT, etc is chicken-**** compared to Islam, but you'll never see that said now, will you? Because a Christian turns the other cheek, a Muslim will cut your damn head off.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin said her country will hold a debate on the matter and make a decision shortly afterwards, while Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson joined Marin at a press conference in Stockholm on Wednesday and said her country was also considering applying for NATO membership."

"Former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev warned on Telegram on Thursday that if Sweden and Finland join the military alliance, his country could deploy nuclear weapons to the Baltic."

""If Sweden and Finland join NATO, the length of the land borders of the alliance with the Russian Federation will more than double. Naturally, these borders will have to be strengthened," said Medvedev, who is currently deputy chairman of the Russian Security Council."

What Would Happen If Russia Invaded Finland? Experts Weigh In (msn.com)
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Did a brief search on that. Wow. My 2nd response to that is, I guess Muslims will be put on trial next, right? Sure. Because whatever a Christian believes on Marriage, Sex, LGBT, etc is chicken-**** compared to Islam, but you'll never see that said now, will you? Because a Christian turns the other cheek, a Muslim will cut your damn head off.
          Just a foretelling of the danger that could be coming to Christians, worldwide. It might require Christians deciding not to turn the other cheek. But your comment about Muslim beliefs being threatened is also a possibility.

Comment

• Inflation hit 8.5% What that means is that every American, working or retired, just took a 10% cut in pay, that money stolen away by the Biden administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Finnish (Finland) Prime Minister
              Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!
              Let's get happy!!
              You're saying that's a politician you could really get behind?
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You're saying that's a politician you could really get behind?
                I said that about Tulsi Gabbard

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Dude that is sad...

Comment

Finnish (Finland) Prime Minister
                      Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!
                      Let's get happy!!

Sure, she’s a 10 by US political standards, but she’s a 4 by Finish rankings.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Sure, she’s a 10 by US political standards, but she’s a 4 by Finish rankings.
                        She need a lover that would make sure she is a Finish 1st.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

You all have it wrong - he was shaking the invisible man's hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You all have it wrong - he was shaking the invisible man's hand.
                            Harvey?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Don't know. I'm admittedly not up on my Finnish politics.
                              I would think this is more about human rights and freedom than politics. However, if anyone isn't a believer in Christ, or freedom, it probably doesn't matter to them.

Comment

• I want to know how I get my college loans (that I, wife, kids, etc. paid off) paid back. I hate it when a college student (hopefully college graduate) is a "victim", and taken advantage of.

Comment

Working...
                                X