Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    How about the LUNGS of our children in the good old US of A?
    I'd reconsider implying that Democrats care more about the lungs of children.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• No regard for these families. He is a puppet and an idiot and should be removed from office. Only talked about his son Beau.

Biden traveled to Dover, Delaware, on Sunday to attend the dignified transfer of the 13 service members killed in Kabul suicide bombings last week and meet with the families of the fallen.

The family of one of the Marines killed in Afghanistan last week slammed President Biden’s meeting with the Marine’s pregnant widow as scripted and a "total disregard" to the service member’s death.
      According to Roice’s account to the Post, Biden spoke about the service of his veteran son, Beau Biden, and his death from brain cancer — a topic Biden also brought up while both addressing the nation after the deadly Kabul suicide bombing and speaking with the new prime minister of Israel.

"You can't f--- up as bad as he did and say you're sorry," Roice said in regards to Biden. "This did not need to happen, and every life is on his hands."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I'd reconsider implying that Democrats care more about the lungs of children.
        Hold up! School me then.

Tobacco = R
        Marijuana = D
        Pollution = R
        Covid = R

Just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Wait a minute... I think I got ya right before I hit send.

Dems = ABORTION!?

Comment

Hold up! School me then.

Tobacco = R
          Marijuana = D
          Pollution = R
          Covid = R

Just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Wait a minute... I think I got ya right before I hit send.

Dems = ABORTION!?
          Maybe your dumbest attempt at deflection ever.

Provisional number of children killed by Covid since it hit US shores a year and a half ago: 454

Number of children killed from midnight last night through noon today (12 hours): 1,000.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

And now we're crying over interpreter's tongues? How about the LUNGS of our children in the good old US of A? I know... I know... becuz LiBuRtY.

Now you're starting to get it, a little...

breathe.jpg

Comment

• Anyway, back to the current discussion. What about this nut-job and the policies he supports? Do they make us safer?

wimp.jpg

Comment

Just playing Devil here.

Dems = ABORTION!?

Comment

• the first day we killed a couple guys on their bikes, nobody will say who they were. The second day we killed this family

Comment

• Secretary of State Tony Blinken: U.S. aid to Afghanistan won't go through Taliban-controlled government but through UN and NGOs.........wait...... WHAT??

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1432324747505946630

the first day we killed a couple guys on their bikes, nobody will say who they were. The second day we killed this family
                      Perhaps it would be too embarrassing to the Biden administration to say they killed 2 recently released terrorists from the Kabul jail that were planning to kill Americans.

Comment

• President Biden has changed the narrative on Afghanistan at every news conference, and the MSM seems to give him an easy pathway, by refusing to or at least not demanding proper answers to questions that require accountability. The discouraging thing to me is that I think he will get away with it because the MSM goes along with it, the left won’t require accountability, and independents, and other Americans seem so glad to get out of Afghanistan, they will probably turn their backs on accountability and the inconsistencies of this administration, the State Department, and the military. Biden talked tough today again, but behind the scenes, it appears that Biden will probably pay millions of dollars to the Taliban to get the rest of the Stranded Americans out. That sounds like paying a Ransom for hostages to me, but that won’t be the narrative they give to Americans. I hope I’m wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          President Biden has changed the narrative on Afghanistan at every news conference, and the MSM seems to give him an easy pathway, by refusing to or at least not demanding proper answers to questions that require accountability. The discouraging thing to me is that I think he will get away with it because the MSM goes along with it, the left won’t require accountability, and independents, and other Americans seem so glad to get out of Afghanistan, they will probably turn their backs on accountability and the inconsistencies of this administration, the State Department, and the military. Biden talked tough today again, but behind the scenes, it appears that Biden will probably pay millions of dollars to the Taliban to get the rest of the Stranded Americans out. That sounds like paying a Ransom for hostages to me, but that won’t be the narrative they give to Americans. I hope I’m wrong.
                          The spineless Republicans need to step up and demand hearings on what transpired and what the administration knew and when they knew it. It is beyond me why that process hasn't already started and why nobody seems to be out front beating that drum. Typical though. Freaking idiots...all of them...every one in Washington.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The spineless Republicans need to step up and demand hearings on what transpired and what the administration knew and when they knew it. It is beyond me why that process hasn't already started and why nobody seems to be out front beating that drum. Typical though. Freaking idiots...all of them...every one in Washington.
                            They'll be able to conduct all the reviews they want if they win the House back. Need to detach from Mr. Orange and Covidiocy and they'll have a chance.

Comment

They'll be able to conduct all the reviews they want if they win the House back. Need to detach from Mr. Orange and Covidiocy and they'll have a chance.
                              IF?? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Pelosi won’t let them happen. Republicans can demand all they want. She has been downplaying what Biden has done all along. It’s amazing that she only holds a Majority by 7 in the House ( out of 435), and the Senate numbers are tied (with the VP being the tiebreaker). You’d think the Democrats have a strong majority with the way the Democrats are running the Congress. It didn’t use to be that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X